Boulder RC Sparrow

Steven Mlodinow

Jun 15, 2013, 10:02:02 AM6/15/13
to Colorado Birding
A Rufous-crowned Sparrow was singing just e of Lyons n of the main highway (I don't think it's called hwy 66 at this point). The bird is on the "cliffs" 100 yards or so w of Mc Connell

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Mlodinow

Jun 15, 2013, 10:04:39 AM6/15/13
to Colorado Birding
There is a Rufous-crowned Sparrow singing and calling on the short "bluffs" along the hwy entering Lyons. The bird is just e of town, on n side of road, just w of Mc Connell Dr
Steve Mlodinow
Longmont

Sent from my iPhone

David Waltman

Jun 15, 2013, 11:10:41 AM6/15/13
to SGM...@aol.com, Colorado Birding
At 9 a.m. I heard the bird singing about 200 yards west of U Pump It. There's a place to park on the N side of 66 about 75 yards W of U Pump It.
David Waltman
Boulder

Sent from my iPhone