Access to childes database

Cynthia

Jan 16, 2023, 12:29:03 PM1/16/23
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hello all, I'm facing some problems accessing the childes database, is it down? Do you know when it will be working again?

Best,
Cynthia Audisio

Prof. Pablo Faria

Jan 16, 2023, 12:30:56 PM1/16/23
to chib...@googlegroups.com

Pablo Faria
Docente (Faculty)
Departamento de Linguística (Dept. of Linguistics)
Coordenador Associado do Curso de Linguística
UNICAMP (University of Campinas)

Brian Macwhinney

Jan 16, 2023, 2:20:19 PM1/16/23
to ChiBolts
It seems to be working fine now. I’m not sure when and if it might have been down.

—Brian MacWhinney

Cynthia Audisio

Jan 16, 2023, 2:56:35 PM1/16/23
to chibolts
Certainly, I can access it on the website now. However, I still get "connection timeout" when using the TBDBr package (not sure if it's related).

Brian Macwhinney

Jan 16, 2023, 4:39:22 PM1/16/23
to ChiBolts, Cynthia Audisio
That is also working fine for me. Perhaps something specific is happening with your connection. You might try some other location, other computer, or other connection.

—Brian MacWhinney
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chibolts/b3bdffa7-0de2-453c-8e0b-13a730daad18n%40googlegroups.com.

Cynthia Audisio

Jan 16, 2023, 4:41:01 PM1/16/23
to chibolts
It worked just fine after restarting R ! Thanks and sorry for all the trouble.