Joel Leonard Event on August 3rd

Michael Overstreet

Jul 17, 2021, 10:32:11 PM7/17/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I need some help planning the event.

So what can you do as a group to help him?

I was thinking we can meet with him around 4 pm. Take him to dinner. Maybe find a place for him to sleep for the night. The Gaming Cafe near MicroCenter has a huge parking lot.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

Sharon D

Jul 20, 2021, 8:27:23 PM7/20/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
If he is going to open up the mobile makerspace in the parking lot does he need to have permission?? Would Microcenter sponsor him and hand out flyers at their store? Might get them more people coming back into their store after seeing his exhibit interested in a new hobby.

I don't get off that early from work. I have troubles getting off on time.