Z's at Summit Point? Date?

Ward Hill Press

Mar 30, 2022, 12:40:07 PM3/30/22
to Bluebird List
Is anyone coming to Summit Point with a Z car?
(I'm asking for a guy with a 240Z)
What is the date?
Thanks for the help in writing my CL ad.
Steve

nandjm...@bellsouth.net

Mar 30, 2022, 2:27:53 PM3/30/22
to ward...@rcn.com, Bluebird List
May 12-15 2022, Jefferson 500, Summit Point

Not sure what I will bring but I don't have any Z cars.

Nathan
NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

Ethan Marshall

Mar 30, 2022, 2:57:36 PM3/30/22
to nandjm...@bellsouth.net, ward...@rcn.com, Bluebird List
Z cars are certainly welcome.  As are roadsters, 620s, 521s, 810s, 610s, 710s, 210s, 1200s, and so on...

F10s might get a few heckles...however will not likely be totally shunned :-)

Ethan

Sent from my smartphone, please forgive typos.

Gary Savage

Mar 30, 2022, 3:00:47 PM3/30/22
to etha...@bellsouth.net, nandjm...@bellsouth.net, ward...@rcn.com, Bluebird List
Funny thing is that just like many old vintage cars, if you saw a totally mint F10, everyone would now think it’s really cool.  Times have changed!  😉

Gary Savage

Carter Boad

Mar 30, 2022, 3:11:23 PM3/30/22
to gsa...@wwdb.org, etha...@bellsouth.net, nandjm...@bellsouth.net, ward...@rcn.com, Bluebird List

Gary Savage

Mar 30, 2022, 3:16:00 PM3/30/22
to car...@electroimpact.com, etha...@bellsouth.net, nandjm...@bellsouth.net, ward...@rcn.com, Bluebird List
Ok, we may have to give that one another decade or two.  🤣

Gary Savage

Ward Hill Press

Mar 30, 2022, 4:18:32 PM3/30/22
to Bluebird List
A Honey Bee
listed as a Nissan Versa on FB for $12,850. Better than a F10. It's near me.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1022003002000929/?ref=search
Steve
Untitled106.png

David Weitz

Mar 30, 2022, 4:40:52 PM3/30/22
to gsa...@wwdb.org, etha...@bellsouth.net, nandjm...@bellsouth.net, ward...@rcn.com, Bluebird List
Yep. I was in San Diego in January. Only saw one Datsun while I was there. It was a cool F10 wagon.

 David

On Mar 30, 2022, at 3:00 PM, Gary Savage <gsa...@wwdb.org> wrote:

Funny thing is that just like many old vintage cars, if you saw a totally mint F10, everyone would now think it’s really cool.  Times have changed!  😉

Gary Savage

Mar 30, 2022, 5:34:52 PM3/30/22
to David Weitz, etha...@bellsouth.net, nandjm...@bellsouth.net, ward...@rcn.com, Bluebird List
Definitely a unicorn!  It’s weird having only seen one 510 in the past 12 years here in Florida (a friend in Tampa), while S30 Z cars are much more common.  While I remember the getting a 👍🏼 In my 510, it’s crazy how I take this red 510 to shows with 300-400 cars and the amount of people that say “this is the best car here”!  The enthusiasm from the Latin American people is over the top as they all grew up with them and were taxis in many places down there.  Of course, they haven’t seen a nice one in decades!  😃 Almost like being the coolest and most popular kid in school.  😉

Gary Savage

On Mar 30, 2022, at 4:40 PM, David Weitz <qwi...@aol.com> wrote:

Yep. I was in San Diego in January. Only saw one Datsun while I was there. It was a cool F10 wagon.

 David
image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Ted Hedman

Mar 30, 2022, 8:37:23 PM3/30/22
to Bluebird List

That’s almost worse than getting completely skunked!

Sent from Mail for Windows

David Weitz

Mar 30, 2022, 9:33:03 PM3/30/22
to thedm...@gmail.com, Bluebird List
Not really. It was not as ugly as I had remembered them. I almost wanted it for a minute.

 David

Brock Johnson

Mar 30, 2022, 11:47:53 PM3/30/22
to David, Bluebirds Google Group
Till you drove it, then you'd remember how much of a turd they were.

image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Ted Hedman

Mar 31, 2022, 12:00:37 AM3/31/22
to David Weitz, Bluebird List

Springtime in San Diego. Makes even an F10 look good. 😊

Ted Hedman

Mar 31, 2022, 12:02:46 AM3/31/22
to David Weitz, Bluebird List

Err, January. Must be climate change or something…

Sent from Mail for Windows

Kelvin Dietz

Mar 31, 2022, 1:11:47 PM3/31/22
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

What Ted said.  Man... Nissan lost the recipe for decades at a time.  And they keep doing that.

paolo

Mar 31, 2022, 1:38:09 PM3/31/22
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Can we drop this thread or at least make a tiny effort to stop dragging the offensive automotive in-line images along with every reply?

Paolo_____

On 3/30/2022 5:37 PM, Ted Hedman wrote:

That’s almost worse than getting completely skunked!

Sent from Mail for Windows

Yep. I was in San Diego in January. Only saw one Datsun while I was there. It was a cool F10 wagon.

 David

<image-1>

<image-2>

<image-3>

Bruce Palmer

Mar 31, 2022, 3:10:45 PM3/31/22
to kel...@datsuns.com, blueb...@googlegroups.com

Mopar did the same thing in the early 60’s. All their taste we in their mouth!!

Sent from Mail for Windows