Company in Concord seeks to donate older PCs to a LUG

Rick Moen

Jun 25, 2020, 2:03:37 PM6/25/20
to BerkeleyLUG
----- Forwarded message from Cameron Abrams <cameron...@gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 09:28:39 -0700
From: Cameron Abrams <cameron...@gmail.com>
To: dvlug...@linuxmafia.com
Subject: Do you take donations?

Hello,

I am contacting you on behalf of the company I work for. We are located in
Concord, and are in the midst of a transition. We would like to get rid of
some older PCs we have replaced with newer ones, and we are in the midst of
wiping all of our hard drives. We were wondering if perhaps this was a
Linux group that took donations, as we would rather put the PCs to use than
scrap them as e-waste. If you do accept donations and would like to discuss
this matter further, or if you do not accept donations but do know of other
local groups that accept donations, please email me back.

Thanks,

Cameron

----- End forwarded message -----

Michael Paoli

Jun 26, 2020, 5:28:07 AM6/26/20
to BerkeleyLUG
Also replied to 'em off-list regarding Partimus and such.

references/excerpts: