a quick interface PSA :-)

Patrick Woolsey

Nov 8, 2019, 3:29:30 PM11/8/19
to bbe...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon folks,

As a suggestion for those of you who (like me :-) find your eyes
don't work quite so well as they used to:

In BBEdit 13 you can enlarge the text within the navigation and
status bars by bringing up the Appearance prefs pane, and
setting the "Status bar item size:" to "Large".

Regards

Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc. <https://www.barebones.com/>

Robert Lockwood

Nov 8, 2019, 5:58:33 PM11/8/19
to bbe...@googlegroups.com
Done! Thanks.

feature request or need technical support, please email
"sup...@barebones.com" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://twitter.com/bbedit>

Charlie Garrison

Nov 8, 2019, 7:22:06 PM11/8/19
to bbe...@googlegroups.com

On 9 Nov 2019, at 7:29, Patrick Woolsey wrote:

In BBEdit 13 you can enlarge the text within the navigation and status bars by bringing up the Appearance prefs pane, and setting the "Status bar item size:" to "Large".

One of the first things I did when I read it in release notes. The "Large" size is perfect. :-)

-cng

--

Charlie Garrison                   <cha...@garrison.com.au>
Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>

Greg Raven

Nov 9, 2019, 7:58:22 AM11/9/19
to BBEdit Talk
Thanks, that does help.

Patrick Woolsey

Apr 22, 2020, 10:13:05 AM4/22/20
to bbe...@googlegroups.com
Good morning folks,

In followup to my own previous post, please note BBEdit 13.1
offers an additional "Extra Large" setting for the "Status bar
item size". ;-)

Regards

Patrick Woolsey
==