W Thomson

26 просмотров

Charles Currie

не прочитано,
27 окт. 2020 г., 12:12:3527.10.2020
– ayrshir...@googlegroups.com

Surely you are not going to allow this site to be polluted by the right wing views of a racist

Charles Currie
Sent from my iPad

Susan Kowen

не прочитано,
28 окт. 2020 г., 04:53:2228.10.2020
– ayrshir...@googlegroups.com
I am sitting here in Hawaii and hoping that we can keep this great site as one focused on our shared humanity and interest in our roots, which make us no better, or worse than any other person (and that my "in box" will not be filled with further back and forth). Aloha!

Susan
Susan Walker Kowen

Janice Menzies

не прочитано,
28 окт. 2020 г., 04:53:4328.10.2020
– ayrshir...@googlegroups.com
I don't much care if the views are right wing, left wing or whatever - surely this is entirely inappropriate content for this forum?
J Menzies

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать