HTTP Pusher Not Working

Matador Datadir

Jul 29, 2014, 4:43:42 PM7/29/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to use the new HTTP push service with crossbar.io. I used the template and the suggested curl command, but all I get is this:

PusherResource - request failed with error ApplicationError('wamp.error.not_authorized', args = ("session not authorized to publish to topic 'com.myapp.topic1'",), kwargs = {})

I've gone over the config a hundred times, and everything looks fine (I didn't change anything) -- all permissions are granted. Am I missing something?

Tobias Oberstein

Jul 29, 2014, 5:55:33 PM7/29/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I can reproduce this regression. Slipped in with the latest version
of Crossbar.io

Here is the fix:

https://github.com/crossbario/crossbar/issues/101

Sorry. If you wanna try you'll need to run trunk. It'll be also in the
next release.

Thanks for reporting!
/Tobias

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/autobahnws/4ef7331e-b7d9-47e5-833a-837d0682b74c%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/autobahnws/4ef7331e-b7d9-47e5-833a-837d0682b74c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Matador Datadir

Jul 29, 2014, 7:05:20 PM7/29/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick fix! I stuck it in manually, and it's working now.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:55:33 PM UTC-4, Tobias Oberstein wrote:
Am 29.07.2014 22:43, schrieb Matador Datadir:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the new HTTP push service with crossbar.io. I used the
> template and the suggested curl command, but all I get is this:
>
> PusherResource - request failed with error
> ApplicationError('wamp.error.not_authorized', args = ("session not
> authorized to publish to topic 'com.myapp.topic1'",), kwargs = {})
>

> I've gone over the config a hundred times, and everything looks fine (I
> didn't change anything) -- all permissions are granted. Am I missing
> something?

Yes, I can reproduce this regression. Slipped in with the latest version
of Crossbar.io

Here is the fix:

https://github.com/crossbario/crossbar/issues/101

Sorry. If you wanna try you'll need to run trunk. It'll be also in the
next release.

Thanks for reporting!
/Tobias

Tobias Oberstein

Jul 30, 2014, 10:40:33 AM7/30/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Am 30.07.2014 01:05, schrieb Matador Datadir:
> Thanks for the quick fix! I stuck it in manually, and it's working now.

Great. Thanks for reporting back!

Btw: here is how to follow trunk:
http://autobahn.ws/python/installation.html#install-from-sources