C# implementation?

Arthur K

Sep 11, 2014, 2:39:27 AM9/11/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

are their plans for an implementation of Autobahn in C#?

Regards,
Arthur

Tobias Oberstein

Sep 11, 2014, 4:35:20 AM9/11/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arthur,

Am 11.09.2014 08:39, schrieb Arthur K:
> Hi,
>
> are their plans for an implementation of Autobahn in C#?

Not at this point. A WAMP implementation in C# that implements the WAMP
client roles, works as a WebSocket client and runs on Windows Phone and
also could work in Office plugins would certainly be great!

As far as I know, there are no WAMP v2 C# implementations, only WAMP v1:

http://wamp.ws/implementations/wamp1/

Probably it would make sense to contact the authors of those, or join
forces ..

Cheers,
/Tobias

> Regards,
> Arthur

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/autobahnws/08ef8e21-f410-4e88-8fb5-033a564c3f86%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/autobahnws/08ef8e21-f410-4e88-8fb5-033a564c3f86%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Elad Zelingher

Sep 12, 2014, 2:59:05 PM9/12/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arthur,

I'm working on WAMPv2 version of WampSharp. You can find it and test it here.

It is almost complete and there are some tutorials on the github page.

I'm planning to release an official version in this month, but you can test it in the meanwhile and provide some feedback.

Cheers,
Elad

בתאריך יום חמישי, 11 בספטמבר 2014 09:39:27 UTC+3, מאת Arthur K: