I am visiting New Zealand in February

Aaron

Oct 19, 2019, 9:09:47 AM10/19/19
to auc...@googlegroups.com
I will be visiting New Zealand between February 2nd and April 21st,
2020. I am interested in attending some of your events and have a
presentation I would like to do on the current state of open source
speech recognition, where I look at Pocketsphinx, Julius, Mozilla
Deepspeech and Kaldi with relation to a Free and Open Source voice
assistant that can be run completely offline (https://projectnaomi.com).

I don't see anything about upcoming meetings on your Meetup page. Are
you still meeting? Is there a different LUG I should contact?

Thank you,

Aaron

Glen Ogilvie

Oct 30, 2019, 2:17:44 PM10/30/19
to auc...@googlegroups.com, Aaron
Hi Aaron,

I've been looking for speakers, hence no recent meetings.

I would be keen to arrange an aucklug meeting for you to present at. What date would work best for you. I suggest a weekday in March.

We usually host them at OSS, which is in Grafton, Auckland.

Regards
Glen ogilvie

Aaron

Dec 4, 2019, 2:15:27 PM12/4/19
to 'Glen Ogilvie' via AuckLUG
Hi, I apologize for not getting back earlier. Would the 24th or 25th of
March work? The 26th or 27th would also work for me.

Thank you,

Aaron

Glen Ogilvie

Dec 10, 2019, 11:29:21 PM12/10/19
to AuckLUG
Hi Aaron,

Yes that should work.

I'll create the event for the 24th of March on meetup.com

Regards
Glen Ogilvie