Reset data on page refresh in AtlasMap

mark

Apr 20, 2020, 5:07:33 PM4/20/20
to AtlasMap
I have currently hosted Atlasmap Datamapper on my server. All the data mappings are happening but when the data is persistent all along.

when the page is refreshed (or) when other user hits the same link, the mappings are still present. Please suggest a workaround to reset the mappings on page refresh (or) maintaining sessions. I just wanted to know if this can be solved by altering some settings in Nginx?

Tomohisa Igarashi

Apr 20, 2020, 5:20:48 PM4/20/20
to mark, AtlasMap
Hi,

Unfortunately no, AtlasMap design time service is not designed to serve multiple users.

Thanks,
Tomo

On Mon, 2020-04-20 at 14:07 -0700, 'mark' via AtlasMap wrote:
> I have currently hosted Atlasmap Datamapper on my server. All the data mappings are happening but when the data is persistent all along.
>
> when the page is refreshed (or) when other user hits the same link, the mappings are still present. Please suggest a workaround to reset the mappings on page refresh (or) maintaining sessions. I just wanted to know if this can be solved by altering some settings in Nginx?

Александра Жильцова

Apr 5, 2021, 3:40:21 AM4/5/21
to AtlasMap
Hi!
Have there been any changes regarding this issue over the past year? Or AtlasMap will not work for multiple users never?

вторник, 21 апреля 2020 г. в 02:20:48 UTC+5, igarashitm:

Tomohisa Igarashi

Apr 5, 2021, 7:56:04 AM4/5/21
to Александра Жильцова, AtlasMap