Conference streamIdInUse" error

Dennis Calhoun

Jul 20, 2020, 6:56:42 PM7/20/20
to Ant Media Server
When attempting to conduct a video conference users are getting the "streamIdInUse" error.

I'm able to publish the stream however other participance cannot join the room they receive the "streamIdInUse" message. Is there a way to resolve this? Am I missing parameters?

Ant Media

Jul 21, 2020, 3:59:21 AM7/21/20
to dennis....@exstreamity.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis Calhoun,

Which version are you using?
If you report the issue in such a format we can understand and provide solution faster.

Publishing protocol: WebRTC/RTMP/RTSP
Playing protocol: WebRTC/RTMP/HLS

Steps to reproduce
1.
2.
3.

Expected behavior
Put as much detail here as possible

Actual behavior
Put as much detail here as possible

PS : Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/
Regards,
Burak Kekec
On Tue, 21 Jul at 1:56 AM
, Dennis Calhoun <dennis....@exstreamity.com> wrote:
When attempting to conduct a video conference users are getting the "streamIdInUse" error.

I'm able to publish the stream however other participance cannot join the room they receive the "streamIdInUse" message. Is there a way to resolve this? Am I missing parameters?

13716:1264838