antmedia config?

Ray Jender

Jun 19, 2019, 6:15:53 PM6/19/19
to Ant Media Server

Is there a way to configure antmedia to access an index.php file rather than the index.html?

Ray

ahmet oğuz mermerkaya

Jun 20, 2019, 6:11:40 AM6/20/19
to Ray Jender, Ant Media Server
Although, we don't work about php in ant media server, you can change
the default page in web.xml

For instance assume that you're about the change the LiveApp default page
open file /usr/local/antmedia/webapps/LiveApp/WEB-INF/web.xml
add below lines in root level

<welcome-file-list>
<welcome-file>index.php</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

Btw, you're running php pages on Ant Media Server?

Regards,
A. Oguz