Need info on creating V2P through Ansible.

Skip to the first unread message

venkat ramu

4 Jun 2020, 09:35:1104/06/2020
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know is it possible to convert virtual machine (hyper-v) to physical using ansible?

Thanks,
Venkat

Dick Visser

4 Jun 2020, 11:04:5504/06/2020
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
What does this process look like?

Dick Visser
Trust & Identity Service Operations Manager
GÉANT

venkat ramu

4 Jun 2020, 15:35:2704/06/2020
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
We have few vm in hyper-v (win 10)and want those VM to convert and install on laptops.

presently we are capturing it as a wim and then installing it on the laptop. This is a manual process and I want to convert it to automation using an orchestrator tool.

Thanks,
Venkat