Regarding error/duping in ads...

1 view

Santosh Gedam

Feb 11, 2014, 6:04:39 AM2/11/14
to AYUSH google group
Recently, I have come across this recruitment ad. (file attached) in which regarding caste certificate submission, it quotes some GRs on some dates. Out of curiosity, I searched GRs on the below given link, but could not find any relevant thing. Now, the question comes of colossal lapses on the part of the agency. I wonder if it is a vogue practice.
In my prescription, ongoing problems of frauds could be checked easily if the submission of caste validity is made mandatory. what you say??

https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Common/governmentResolutions.aspx

Best,
Santosh Gedam
Prime Minister's Rural Development Fellow
Ministry of Rural Development, GOI
Gadchiroli - Maharashtra
PGDM I Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
BTech I Chemical Engineer
Mob. 08275069556

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

transco 1.pdf

prakash bhalavi

Feb 11, 2014, 6:45:11 AM2/11/14
to AYUSH google group