Fwd: Micromeet

KR

Mar 5, 2023, 12:02:22 PM3/5/23
to PNW Microwave

This is a YouTube from a Microwave conference in Spain.  I have not watched it yet, but I think it might be very interesting/useful.

--Konrad, WA4OSH
konrad...@gmail.com
Cell:  425-444-0595

John Petrich

Mar 5, 2023, 12:35:56 PM3/5/23
to KR, PNW Microwave
Interesting Konrad.  See that they have great lunches with wine and baguettes.  Maybe Pablo or Mariana can understand the presentations.

Regards,
John, W7FU

James Morris

Mar 5, 2023, 12:52:17 PM3/5/23
to John Petrich, KR, PNW Microwave
Perhaps youtube will add a translation at some stage? Not sure if that
happens automatically or what.

James W7TXT
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/PNW-Microwave/d1a01be7-6ebc-4f23-ba34-402699a56383%40me.com.

KR

Mar 5, 2023, 3:12:41 PM3/5/23
to John Petrich, PNW Microwave
John,
That's right both Pablo and Marianna know Spanish.

They sure know how to put on a microwave convention.
--Konrad
--
--Konrad Roeder
konrad...@gmail.com