Dublin to Cork on Tuesday

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Richard Mundell

未读,
2022年8月1日 14:01:152022/8/1
收件人 505-nort...@googlegroups.com
To those going to Ireland.

I’m arriving in Dublin at 1:10pm tomorrow. If anyone else is arriving around the same time and either wants to split a one way car rental or join up on the train, let me know!

Cell is 778-532-8355 and WhatsApp is the same (Richard Mundell).

See you there either way!!

Rich

Sent from my iPhone

Blaine Pedlow

未读,
2022年8月1日 15:16:402022/8/1
收件人 rsmu...@gmail.com、505-nort...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for getting this started, Rich!

I arrive at London Gatwick Wednesday AM and I'm booked on the RyanAir flight at 12:35pm, arriving Cork at 2:00pm. Happy to share a car with anyone coming from the airport to the sailing venue.

Is there any use in creating a NA WhatsApp group or email list so that we can stay in touch in IRL and also not blow up the list with logistics emails? WhatApp group might make sense, so feel free to subscribe here if you like (I also just added a bunch of people):

Feel free to unsubscribe, but do so at your own risk!

See you all soon,

Blaine

回复全部
回复作者