Installing Zekr on Sabayon Linux

izhamalias

Apr 1, 2012, 10:10:17 AM4/1/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam all.

I'm quite new here with Sabayon Linux which is based on Gentoo. I did read about how to install Zekr on Gentoo but I'm lost there. Can somebody point me out the easiest way to install Zekr in Sabayon Linux?

Your help is much appreciated.

Mohsen Saboorian

Apr 2, 2012, 2:14:29 PM4/2/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam

1. Download zekr for Linux (tar.gz) from here.
2. Edit zekr.sh and set the correct MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME
3. run zekr.sh.

If the above doesn't work, try changing config.properties:
options.browser.useMozilla = true

and run again zekr.sh

Regards,
Mohsen

Mohsen Saboorian

Apr 2, 2012, 2:21:00 PM4/2/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Also consider updating your zekr/lib/swt.jar if Zekr doesn't run. See this thread: