Mistake in Aya 5 of Surah Al-Baqara

shariq

Mar 4, 2012, 2:01:48 PM3/4/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Assalam-o-Alaikum
My name is Muhammad Shariq and I am non-Arab so Arabic is not my first language.
Please see the attached image from Zekr 1.0.0. i have highlighted it with red and i've compare it with same aya from tanzil.

nasrul

Mar 6, 2012, 8:17:54 AM3/6/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
bismillah,
wa'alaykum salaam warahmatullah,
my brother Shariq, there is no difference between them both in its read or its
it's only about the writing style or limitation on font style i guess.

here i just try to attach its transliteration (please pay more attention to the color red and green)
for the precise in how it should be read, please ask the person whom know (ulama).

Allahu a'laam

Ali Adams

Mar 5, 2012, 1:23:41 PM3/5/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salam brother Mustaq,

This is known font issue. You can see the kesra under shadda not above it so it is kesraa and no error there.

Try installing me_quran font and in sha Allah the kesra will go below the letters.

Salam

Ali