Spanish translation review for the new release 1.1.0

Mahhanan

Jul 28, 2012, 8:24:13 PM7/28/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salam alikum and happy Ramadan.

I attached the new translation adapted to release 1.1.0 for the ui.

Alikum salam

spanish.xml

Mahhanan

Jan 11, 2013, 10:28:17 AM1/11/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salam Alykum Mohsen

Today, I reinstalled the software again and I found that the spanish.xml hasn't been updated with the newest characteristics. Does it will be updated on the next release maybe?

Also, there is a catalan translation ready and upload. Also, Does it will be included in next release?

Alykum salam

Mohsen Saboorian

Jan 12, 2013, 8:00:37 AM1/12/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Wa Alaikumassalaam wr,

Yes inshaAllah will be included in the next release. We didn't have any release since you last updated language pack files.

Regards,
Mohsen

Mahhanan

Jan 12, 2013, 8:46:06 AM1/12/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salam alikum

Thanks so much. I was very bussy but if there any other thing to translate before the next release will be launched don't hesitate to tell me. Also I see there are two newest translation, one in catalan which is very interesting and other from other brother with a new spanish translation from other author.

Thanks so much for your work

Alykum salam.