Re: [YEIDA:19538] : Digest for yeida@googlegroups.com - 13 Messages in 9 Topics

vivek rattan

Nov 11, 2011, 2:47:20 AM11/11/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Safal,

Can we have contact details, email of Mr. Guller for confiemation.

Vivek

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 10:59 PM, <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/yeida/topics

    Tanmoy Saha <sahatan...@yahoo.com> Nov 10 06:52AM -0800

    I currently stay outside Delhi and it is a challenge for me to go to
    Greater Noida and pay the installemnt cheque twice a year.

    I currently submit the DD to HDFC - Greater Noida branch.

    Is there an alternative way to pay....e.g. RTGS, NEFT or cheque
    deposit to another bank in other location?

    Any suggestion will be welcome.

    Thanks,
    Tanmoy

    Naveen Deep Sharma <navee...@gmail.com> Nov 10 09:36PM +0530

    No alternative at the moment, but it is possible once the contract of yeida
    with new IT service probider co cmes into existence

    Surendra Agrawal <agrawa...@gmail.com> Nov 10 12:26AM -0800

    I agree with Avinash on the "temporary members" option, Annual/Life
    time membership option (putting 5000 Rs) may be the deterrent for many
    people like me to join this association keeping in mind the huge
    number of plots (21000) alloted in YEIDA. Having one single
    association (YERWA) for 21000 plots would not be feasible from future
    perspective, the well fare associations in YEIDA in future could be
    formed on sector/block wise?

    Temporary members could deposit one time feasible membership charges
    that is required to fund the legal battle. I'm not sure how NEFBWA
    (Noida Extension Flat Buyers Wellfare Association) managed the legal
    battle without asking any membership fee from the allottes, I
    definitely know that money is required to fund the legal battle in
    YEIDA.

    The intention is to have more YEIDA allottes to join YERWA to fight
    the legal battle together.

    Please put your thoughts on this.

    Regards,
    Surendra

    Tanmoy Saha <sahatan...@yahoo.com> Nov 10 05:50AM -0800

    I joined the group today and is keen to become a member of the
    association.

    Please can you let me know the process.

    Regards,
    Tanmoy

    <cpra...@gmail.com> Nov 10 12:16PM

    ----------
    Sent from my Nokia phone

Nov 11, 2011, 6:37:54 AM11/11/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com
JOIN YERWA.............. CONTACT MR SAFAL.

Vishal kaushik

Nov 11, 2011, 6:38:23 AM11/11/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com
JOIN YERWA.................... CONTACT MR SAFAL

Vishal kaushik

Nov 11, 2011, 6:38:58 AM11/11/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com
JOIN YERWA.............CONTACT MR SAFAL.

Vishal kaushik

Nov 11, 2011, 6:39:22 AM11/11/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com
JOIN YERWA.......................................................

Safal Suri

Nov 11, 2011, 10:50:50 PM11/11/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Vivek,

Mr. Harpreet Singh Guller’s email id is harpee...@yerwa.in

If this is about confirmation regarding the receipt of application, the new address provided in the form is my office address. I shall be receiving all posts and then handing them over to Harpreet. So far I have received only one courier, sent by Shri. Neeraj Sharma. I personally called and informed him regarding the same, as soon as I had the courier in my hand. Will do the same with all future applications received.

Regards,

Safal Suri

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [YEIDA:19543] : Digest for ye...@googlegroups.com - 13 Messages in 9 Topics