Error message while installing software

5 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Elizabeth Richardson

chưa đọc,
01:09:49 22 thg 6, 201822/6/18
đến wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I was just attempting to download your software and received this error message, immediately after receiving a popup from Java saying components of their software upon which your relies will be discontinued in a later update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Liz

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Martina Summer-Kutmon

chưa đọc,
01:12:06 22 thg 6, 201822/6/18
đến wikipathways-discuss
Dear Liz,

I will try to check and reproduce this asap. Can you let me know which Java version you have installed?

Best regards, Tina

Martina Summer-Kutmon

chưa đọc,
05:22:11 22 thg 6, 201822/6/18
đến wikipathways-discuss, elizabeth....@sickkids.ca
Dear Liz,

I think this error is related to windows 10. Unfortunately, PathVisio is not yet compatible with Java 10.
So the only solution for now is to install Java 8 on your computer and run PathVisio with that.

Best regards,
Tina

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018, 07:09 Elizabeth Richardson <elizabeth.richardson@sickkids.ca> wrote:

Hi there,

I was just attempting to download your software and received this error message, immediately after receiving a popup from Java saying components of their software upon which your relies will be discontinued in a later update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Liz

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Martina Summer-Kutmon, PhD
email: mku...@gmail.com
skype: mkutmon
Trả lời tất cả