Installation help

Jen Yong

Jun 24, 2019, 6:33:39 AM6/24/19
to wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to download pathvisio using MacOS terminal, and I've gotten an error message like below:

Core Bundle 52 with location jar:file:/usr/local/Cellar/pathvisio/3.3.0/libexec/pathvisio.jar!/org.pathvisio.visualization.jar failed to start.

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 11.30.11 AM.png

I'd appreciate it if you could provide some insight into resolving this issue.

Thanks for sharing your software - would love to be able to install and use it.

Regards,

Jen Yong
B.MLSc. (Medical Lab Sci) 2017 | University of British Columbia

(e) jen....@alumni.ubc.ca
(c) 010-5234-5198

Martina Summer-Kutmon

Jun 24, 2019, 6:34:36 AM6/24/19
to wikipathways-discuss, jhy...@gmail.com
Dear Jen,

Could you let me know which Java version you are using? Are you using the webstart or binary installation?

Best regards,
Tina

Martina Summer-Kutmon, PhD
email: mku...@gmail.com