Moving around

Stephen Paul Weber

Jun 4, 2012, 12:05:08 PM6/4/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
So, at the last meeting we discussed moving around a bit.  I don't think we want to move the next one, as we'll want in-person at-event announcements of the next location each month.  Therefore, I hereby propose that the June meeting be at The Tannery (as per usual), followed by July at the offices of ArtBarn (Bauer buildings above Vincenzo's, across the street from the old location at PostRank), and further that August be held at KWartzlab (our local hackerspace, just blocks away from The Tannery).

Discussion on-list is good, but I will also bring this up at the next meeting.

Eric Gerlach

Jun 4, 2012, 3:32:44 PM6/4/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
+1.