Devhouse 43: Commodore 64 requests?

Steve Hanov

Jul 28, 2012, 10:10:08 PM7/28/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
I will be bringing my Commodore 64 in, and since I can fit all the software in the known universe on an SD card, please let me know if there are any requests of some old software that you want to see. I can find it using pokefinder. (I will also bring in a floppy drive, but due to data degradation it is useful only for musical purposes.(

gta...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2012, 10:14:33 PM7/28/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
Paradroid!!

From: Steve Hanov <steve...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:10:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Devhouse 43: Commodore 64 requests?

I will be bringing my Commodore 64 in, and since I can fit all the software in the known universe on an SD card, please let me know if there are any requests of some old software that you want to see. I can find it using pokefinder. (I will also bring in a floppy drive, but due to data degradation it is useful only for musical purposes.(

Ryan Fox

Jul 29, 2012, 1:19:41 AM7/29/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
Maniac Mansion!

John Svazic

Jul 29, 2012, 10:37:02 AM7/29/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com

Gorf!

Darcy Casselman

Jul 29, 2012, 10:43:42 AM7/29/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
Little Computer People!

Jim Murphy

Jul 29, 2012, 12:15:27 PM7/29/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
Loderunner!

Eric Gerlach

Jul 29, 2012, 7:56:59 PM7/29/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
OMG Gorf.

Colin DeCarlo

Jul 30, 2012, 3:44:41 PM7/30/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
Summer Games! Epyx FTW!

Ben Morris

Jul 30, 2012, 6:16:48 PM7/30/12
to waterloo-...@googlegroups.com
In other news, if anybody can't get in just call 519 722 9408 and somebody will come down to get you.

-Ben
http://bnmrrs.com
@bnmrrs

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Colin DeCarlo <co...@thedecarlos.ca> wrote: