How can I add "Done" hours to a Task using the VersionOne API?

瀏覽次數:121 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Peter Bracken

未讀,
2014年4月14日 上午11:30:092014/4/14
收件者:version...@googlegroups.com
I would like to be able to add "Done" hours to a Task using the API. I thought that perhaps POSTing the following in the request body might work but it hasn't:

<Asset>
    <Attribute name="Actuals.Value" act="add">4</Attribute>
</Asset>

Has anyone done this kind of thing before?

Thanks

ibuchanan

未讀,
2014年4月15日 下午5:26:012014/4/15
收件者:version...@googlegroups.com
Peter,

You need to create a new "Actual" asset. This recipe should get you most of the way if you just substitute "Actual" where it uses "Story":

Ian Buchanan
Product Manager for Platform and Integrations
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息