How can I add "Done" hours to a Task using the VersionOne API?

Peter Bracken

Apr 14, 2014, 11:30:09 AM4/14/14
to version...@googlegroups.com
I would like to be able to add "Done" hours to a Task using the API. I thought that perhaps POSTing the following in the request body might work but it hasn't:

<Asset>
    <Attribute name="Actuals.Value" act="add">4</Attribute>
</Asset>

Has anyone done this kind of thing before?

Thanks

ibuchanan

Apr 15, 2014, 5:26:01 PM4/15/14
to version...@googlegroups.com
Peter,

You need to create a new "Actual" asset. This recipe should get you most of the way if you just substitute "Actual" where it uses "Story":

Ian Buchanan
Product Manager for Platform and Integrations