Anyone up for combining a Liberte order

Canadian Dave

Oct 4, 2012, 6:31:13 PM10/4/12
to ucboar...@googlegroups.com
Best Tanga deal I've seen for awhile.  $18 + $8 shipping

I'm thinking of buying it.  If anyone else wants to jump on it, you can get 4 copies without increasing the shipping cost.

I don't have STU, but if someone else does, it would be even cheaper.

Anyway, let me know.  The deal is on for another 15 hours.

bart elison

Oct 4, 2012, 8:00:29 PM10/4/12
to ucboar...@googlegroups.com
I would do that if you haven't reached 4 yet

Mark Crane

Oct 5, 2012, 10:39:23 AM10/5/12
to ucboar...@googlegroups.com
Valley games is currently being sued for a $300k debt so they may be moving a lot of inventory in the near future.

Canadian Dave

Oct 5, 2012, 2:48:52 PM10/5/12
to ucboar...@googlegroups.com
Good to know about Valley Games.  I wasn't aware of that.  I'll have to  look for some future deals.

I ended up staying out fairly late (or early, depending on your take of the evening/morning debate) and missed the deadline, but it looks like they've switched it from a temporary to permanent sale at the same price.

Anyone else want to jump in on the deal?  Right now, it's 2 copies at $22 each including shipping.  If we have 2 more, it's $20 even or 66% off the list price of $60.  I can place the order tonight after my mission reunion.

David

Mark Crane

Oct 7, 2012, 4:43:17 PM10/7/12