Wednesday Night Ride - 6PM - Chick-FilA on Pisgah Ch Rd

Mary Hughes

Jul 18, 2017, 12:13:20 PM7/18/17
to triadc...@googlegroups.com

Wednesday Night Ride
Parking lot behind/between Chick-FilA, and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection.
  • Ride leaves at 6PM
  • All paces welcome, and all groups are represented
    • A Group - Avg 18 MPH +
    • B Group - Avg 15 - 18 MPH
    • C Group - Avg 14 - 15 MPH
  • Route options are
  • Printed cue sheets provided - extras left under rear wiper of my orange Subaru for latecomers
  • Sweep on duty for C Group
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio at Il Mediterraneo.  Everyone is invited!
Brought to you, for 11 years, by: Rick & Mary Hughes

Tim Snider

Jul 20, 2017, 9:50:07 AM7/20/17
to mrh...@gmail.com, triadc...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to say a huge “thank you” Mary for continuing to coordinate for the rides. AND for posting the routes on RideWithGPS! That was great.

Cheers.
Tim

Office - 336.899.7389
Direct - 336.899.7380
Cell    - 336.253.0819

Doug Stone

Jul 21, 2017, 9:15:31 AM7/21/17
to Triad Ride List
I would like to echo Tim's comments.  Thank you, Mary!

Mary Hughes

Jul 25, 2017, 3:37:17 PM7/25/17
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
The short route has been altered, on paper, to bypass Bryan Park Dr. if it is still impassible to bicycles.  My guess is, we can now get a bike across the construction zone, even if it is still closed to auto traffic.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE
6PM
Parking lot behind/between Chick FilA, and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection.

  • Sweep on duty for C Group
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio of Il Mediterraneo.  Everyone is invited!
Brought to you, for 11 years, by:  Mary & Rick Hughes

earth2lisa

Jul 25, 2017, 10:13:48 PM7/25/17
to mrh...@gmail.com, triadc...@googlegroups.com
We rode across last week but not sure what the current conditions are.

You will definately avoid the tractor-trailers  and other vehicles detouring via Summit Ave.

And there is shade in Bryan Park.

Just sayin.

20170719_192118_resized.jpg