TW5 In The Sky

Arlen Beiler

Jan 27, 2016, 8:42:11 PM1/27/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Everyone,
I took a stab at TW5 in the Sky on Dropbox. I basically took the one that Jeremy made and modified it a little so it would run TW5. If you want to check it out, here is the link.

Enjoy,
-Arlen

Mat

Jan 28, 2016, 12:09:31 AM1/28/16
to TiddlyWiki
Arlen,

First attempt to open your link gave:

Error: Dropbox OAuth error Authorization error :: null
TiddlyWiki5 in the Sky
with Dropbox (dev) beta

(by @Arlen22*)

This app enables you to directly edit TiddlyWiki files stored in your Dropbox. It runs entirely in your browser so your data is never uploaded to tiddlywiki.com.

If you are having trouble with accented characters in your TiddlyWiki files please see this discussion

*Built by @Jermolene, and modified by @Arlen22.

...but which quickly switched over to another page:

Log in to Dropbox to connect with tw5-in-the-sky-arlen22

Second attempt, stayed at that first page.

<:-)

Tobias Beer

Jan 28, 2016, 5:07:39 AM1/28/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Arlen,

Really cool stuff, happy to see this revived. Would you mind making a PR to Jeremy's repo. Perhaps there could be a route so as to chose between either a TW2 or a TW5 version.

Best wishes,

Tobias.

Arlen Beiler

Jan 28, 2016, 9:35:12 AM1/28/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mat,
Did you log into your dropbox? Did it show you your dropbox contents then?
If so, then find a tiddlywiki in your dropbox and click on it. When you click save to save your changes, it should upload it to dropbox again.
This is beta, so might want to try it on something that doesn't matter first.
-Arlen