HGAC Meeting today at 4pm EDT - visiting Worlds End Grid

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Mar 15, 2012, 11:23:40 AM3/15/12
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks,

Today's meeting at 4pm EDT will be a visit to Worlds End Grid.  Details below!

---------------------

How to make a Manual Hypergrid Jump in 4 easy steps

1) Open your World Map in your viewer (I recommend Imprudence viewer).
2) In the text box next to the Search button, enter the Hypergrid Address.
3) Click the Search button and wait for the map to move to the destination region.
4) Click the Teleport button.

For a list of Hypergrid Landmarks, see http://becunningandfulloftricks.com/hypergrid-landmarks/

And for more information about our meetings, see http://becunningandfulloftricks.com/hypergrid-adventurers-club.

We always start our meetings on the region "Scooter" on jokaydiaGRID.

TODAY'S AGENDA:

Today we'll visit the entry point to Worlds End Grid (http://www.wegrid.net/grid/), a region that is home to a beautiful art installation.  Follow the path down into the ocean to find the peacock trees and a hypergate.

Here's our path from the region "Scooter" on jokaydiaGRID:

Hypergrid Address: jokaydia.metaverseworlds.com:8002:Scooter
Landing Region: Scooter
Hypergrid Coordinates: (1000,1000)
Grid/Owner Website: http://jokaydiagrid.com

JUMP #1
Hypergrid Address: sanctuary.homelinux.org:8012:Gateway1
Landing Region: Gateway1
Hypergrid Coordinates: (5000,5000)

JUMP #2
Hypergrid Address: wegrid.net:8002:Aloha
Landing Region: Aloha
Hypergrid Coordinates: (8004,8003)
Grid/Owner Website: http://www.wegrid.net/grid/

Bronte Alcott

Mar 15, 2012, 4:36:37 PM3/15/12
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Trying to get there, Pathfinder, and having no luck.
Thought I would come from Craft and meet you there.

I did the trip a little while ago but can't get back, and I've used both Imprudence and Firestorm and two different computers.
Acacia