Incompatible API version with plugin. Plugin version: 1, Ours: 2

已查看 497 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sam Lee

未读,
2016年5月11日 12:16:492016/5/11
收件人 Terraform
For those who are actively building custom plug-ins, anyone getting this error lately after trying run terraform?

`Incompatible API version with plugin. Plugin version: 1, Ours: 2`

Mitchell Hashimoto

未读,
2016年5月11日 12:23:512016/5/11
收件人 <terraform-tool@googlegroups.com>
Sam,

Terraform master recently changed the plugin protocol to support some newer features coming in 0.7. You'll have to compile against an older version of Terraform (check out the tag v0.6.16 for example) in your GOPATH.

Best,
Mitchell

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Sam Lee <samle...@hotmail.com> wrote:
For those who are actively building custom plug-ins, anyone getting this error lately after trying run terraform?

`Incompatible API version with plugin. Plugin version: 1, Ours: 2`

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/terraform/issues
IRC: #terraform-tool on Freenode
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Terraform" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/terraform-tool/acfffb64-dff3-441f-8d01-35cdce99cc22%40googlegroups.com.

Paul Hinze

未读,
2016年5月11日 12:24:442016/5/11
收件人 Terraform
Hi Sam,

In addition the state version bump that James talked about in this post, the master branch also has a bump to the plugin protocol version.

This is the communication protocol that's used between the core terraform process and its plugin processes.

You'll want to build against Terraform at the latest v0.6.x tag instead of against master if you want your plugin to be compatible with released versions of Terraform.

I hope this helps to clarify! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Paul

Sam Lee

未读,
2016年5月11日 14:15:432016/5/11
收件人 Terraform
thanks Mitchell and Paul.  I guess `go get ./...` is no longer my favorite command. lol

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 11:16:49 AM UTC-5, Sam Lee wrote:
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子