I will pay $75,000 for ASSASSINATING Indiana Congressman Mike Pence

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Oct 19, 2011, 1:56:45 AM10/19/11
I will pay $75,000 for ASSASSINATING Indiana Congressman Mike Pence
and any US Congressman, any US Senator and FBI, CIA and NSA
DIRECTORS and their FAMILY MEMBERS regardless of their age.

BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and
NSA DIRECTORS

I CHALLENGE all readers to email my THREAT to FBI, CIA, NSA and
Secret Service and get me arrested.......FBI TRANSVESTITES will NOT
arrest me because of this reason.

This is my profile at FBI, CIA and NSA
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/6212b297461a5bc0?hl=en

You MORONS.........just listen to me.......Everything mentioned in the
following document is REAL and FBI, CIA and NSA had this technology for more
than 20 years........

TORTURE BIBLE of FBI, CIA and NSA
Covert Operations of NSA- Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons
http://www.scribd.com/doc/25664429/Conspiracy-Mind-Control-Covert-Ope...

1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
as possible.

FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
US Congress Building
GoldenGate Bridge SanFrancisco
Empire State Building, Newyork
Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC
Lockheed Martin Corporate Headquarters
Northrop Grumman Headquarters
Ratheyon
Xe Company Headquarters
Booz Allen Hamilton
Alliant Techsystems
The Heritage Foundation
Manhattan Institute
Rand Corporation
American Enterprise Institute
American Embassies in every country

2) Kill the MASS MURDERERS and WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr,
Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and FBI Director Robert Mueller III, CIA
Director David Patraeus, NSA Director Keith Alexander, DNI director Dennis
Blair.........

I will pay $75,000 REWARD to the American HERO who SUCCESSFULLY KILLS any
one of these PSYCHOPATHIC TERRORISTS and also to any American HERO who BOMBS
the FEDERAL BUILDINGS and other American INFRASTRUCTURE buildings I
mentioned.

TO ALL THE CAUCASIANS READNG THIS MESSAGE,

I am NOT a muslim myself and It is NOT the Muslims who will take away your
freedoms, civil liberties that you never had in the first place.

It is the FORKED TONGUED CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF who SECRETLY
CHIPPED about 1 MILLION AMERICANS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips already
and torturing them for more than twenty years that are taking away your
"very limited" freedoms and civil liberties.

Muslims neither have the INTELLIGENCE nor the TECHNOLOGY nor the MONEY nor
the CUNNING FORKED TONGUES to even make a DENT in your fucking pathetic
slavish lives.........

This is how the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN TERRORISTS are RAPING, TORTURING
and KILLING POWERLESS Americans for decades.....

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

If somehow the RELIGION PART is magically removed from MUSLIM TERRORIST
minds, they will be NICE HUMAN BEINGS.....

But RELIGION has NOTHING TO DO with WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHIC BLOOD LUST,
SADISM and PERVERSION.......It is in their GENES, BLOOD and BRAIN..........

Which means WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS in WESTERN GOVERNMENTS are the MOST
EVIL ANIMALS on the planet......

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

MKULTRA and COINTELPRO were never terminated. They merely became SECRET
TORTURES.

Stop watching those stupid fucking reality shows Kardashians, Jon and Kate,
Jersey Shore and the rest of the dumb american shit and use that fucking
time to google and youtube for SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY, MKULTRA,
DEW Weapons and COINTELPRO.........

If you trust the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN PATHOLOGICAL LIARS at CIA,
NSA and FBI, you are digging your own grave.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/fae202bde9118406?hl=en

REAL WORLD HERO
AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer