NEVER TRUST the EVIL FORKED TONGUED WHITE CHRISTIAN FBI, CIA and NSA TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHS

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Oct 6, 2011, 3:51:44 AM10/6/11
NEVER TRUST the EVIL FORKED TONGUED WHITE CHRISTIAN FBI, CIA and NSA TERRORISTS and
PSYCHOPATHS.

Repeat it a zillion times and convince and program your mind.
The sooner the better.

Ronald Reagan said "Trust but Verify" about Russians.

I am telling all Americans and the rest of the humanity.

NEVER TRUST the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN FBI, CIA and NSA TERRORISTS
and PSYCHOPATHS because "you do not have the intelligence and skills to verify them".

You cannot verify if you do not know that a crime has been committed. So you will never
be able to verify these Evil Bastards at FBI, CIA and NSA Illuminati.

Your EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN FBI, CIA and NSA Sadists and Terrorist Scum
secretly chipped and remotely programmed this woman's brain to tweet
"My gift is also a curse" on 9-22-10

http://twitter.com/#!/MelanieIglesias

That tweet was meant as a SECRET MESSAGE to me from the evil FBI, CIA and
NSA TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHS what they think of "My Gift" and NOT
Melanie Iglesias's gift.

Your Evil Govt Bastards at CIA, FBI and NSA think that "my gift is also a curse"
because I can see their crimes very easily but I cannot do anything about it.

For the rest of the humanity, it appears as fiction. But for me it is a DAILY RITUAL
because of my Unique Skills no other human being has.

Your EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA TERRORISTS communicated to me via a secret message
that they already chipped 1 million Americans ie 1 out of every 33 Americans.

There are ONLY two entities on this planet who knows that woman is chipped with
Synthetic Telepathy mind reading and mind manipulation chips.

First Entity is the Illuminati Psychopaths of FBI, CIA and NSA and the Second
Entity is ME. But I cannot do anything about it because I am NOT in a position of power
which is why they think "My gift is also a curse".

Since NO OTHER American or human being can VERIFY these CRIMES being
Committed by the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA Bastards, you should NEVER TRUST THEM.

George Orwellian 1984 has been here in USA since the 90s.

If you have enough money, RUN LIKE HELL from USA. It is just a matter of time
before FBI, CIA and NSA TERRORISTS CHIP every American one way or the other.

The Ghost In The Machine

Oct 6, 2011, 7:37:32 AM10/6/11
Report not abuse
NO, WE SHOULD TRUST YOU RIGHT ???
A DISGRUNTLED ISLAMIC BUDDHIST GHOUL IN HATE WITH AMERICANS.
YOU NEED TO WEAR YOUR ALUMINUM FOIL HAT WHEN NEAR A COMPUTER OR THE
TROLL IN YOU TAKES OVER THE CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER MENTALITY.......YOU
ARE ABHORRENT, EVEN TO ME, BOOWAHAHAHAHA !
PATECUM
TGITM