RE: #Casting role players for paid #belfast #Antrim PSNI training sessions

1 view

Role Players

Nov 11, 2019, 4:08:51 AM11/11/19
to Studio NI

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in the opportunity, I will forward on the job description and frequently asked questions, and the candidates who are interested can email rolep...@graftonrecruitment.com as each candidate has a unique application number,

Kind regards,

Shannon

Shannon McGready

Account Coordinator

Grafton Recruitment

The Boat | 49 Queen Square | Belfast | BT1 3FG

T +44 (0) 28 90322022 | M +44 (0) 7809 756736

www.graftonrecruitment.com  | Linkedin | Facebook

cid:image001.png@01D490A2.BCFF0BC0

cid:image002.png@01D56717.33EB8740