Post your favourite quiz by the person above you

Bazmerelda

Jul 24, 2012, 7:43:37 AM7/24/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
This is quite a popular game in Flickr groups and I think it could work here too. Just look through the profile of the last person to post, find a quiz you like and submit a link to it. The next person looks through your profile and posts a link to one of your quizzes and so on. Hopefully we'll end up with a list of great, hand picked quizzes for people to look through.

Be sure to post a link to your own profile as well as the game you choose.

To get the ball rolling, I'll pick a quiz by Matt (the guy who created Sporcle). Poster 2 will pick one of my quizzes, poster 3 will pick one of poster 2's quizzes etc. Obviously you can only really take part if you've made quizzes. Also feel free to make some comment explaining why you picked the quiz you did. Feel free to pick from either Published or Contributed games. Just pick something you like.

I'm picking '90s Video Games by Matt just purely for the nostalgia it gives me. So many great games I loved as a kid in that quiz.
My profile: Bazmerelda

smreidy113

Jul 24, 2012, 8:47:42 AM7/24/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Ooh sounds fun. Okay:

I'm picking Babelfish Movies by bazmerelda because it's both challenging and hilarious.
My turn! smreidy113

BanjoZebra

Jul 24, 2012, 9:18:03 AM7/24/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
This'll be awesome. Can we post more than once?

I'm picking Countries Bad for Wheel of Fortune by smreidy113 because I love thinking about countries and how they are spelled.
My profile: BanjoZebra
Message has been deleted

Halophex

Jul 24, 2012, 2:29:31 PM7/24/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Cool idea, Bazmerelda.

Here's 20 Bald Guys by BanjoZebra.  I chose it because I like picture quizzes and I'm headed that direction...bald, that is.
My profile: halophex

BuddyBoy77

Jul 25, 2012, 7:25:20 AM7/25/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Toby123

Jul 26, 2012, 5:10:41 AM7/26/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My pick for BuddyBoy would be Sporcle Memory Minefield, I thought it was fun and challanging, when you first play it, you think it will be boring, but its a lot more fun than you may think!

My Profile: http://www.sporcle.com/user/Toby123

druhutch

Jul 26, 2012, 5:24:39 PM7/26/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

My pick for Toby123 would be the Bible Book Imposter Minefield. I like all of the "fake answer" quizzes that came along with clickable games, and that one is both a novel idea and the decoy answers show true creativity.

My profile: druhutch

RobPro

Jul 26, 2012, 6:28:33 PM7/26/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My pick for you Dru, is  http://www.sporcle.com/games/druhutch/cluedo, The Great Sporcle Mystery. It is very clever and fun and it must have taken so long to make! The fact that 36.6% got them all right as well is a very good sign for a quiz that takes so long to complete as it means that the quiz takers have all really gotten into it. Again I like this quiz alot :P!

RobPro

Jul 26, 2012, 6:29:09 PM7/26/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Oh crap... My profile sorry.

needapausebutton

Jul 26, 2012, 8:19:52 PM7/26/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to more closely examine the RobPro repertoire!... I'm sure RobPro has a wealth of awesome games that deserve to be mentioned here... So I'm going to go the route of which "underplayed" game should have gotten a lot more play? http://www.sporcle.com/games/RobPro/smile is simple game, clearly made just-for-fun; but I appreciated it, and I understand how much work actually went into making it, having done some picture-style quizzes.

needapausebutton

Jul 26, 2012, 8:23:24 PM7/26/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

MovieGuru

Jul 26, 2012, 8:29:23 PM7/26/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

vikZ

Jul 27, 2012, 1:16:22 PM7/27/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
http://www.sporcle.com/games/MovieGuru/the-math-map
I love math quizzes and this was done really well! I also have a soft-spot to it since I've done quizzes with that format too.

http://www.sporcle.com/user/vikZ

LTH

Jul 30, 2012, 5:36:10 PM7/30/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite vikZ quiz is his most played:

I also thought Click the Keyboard was really clever.

Always fun to see the new formats people come up with.

Derek Pharr

Jul 30, 2012, 5:50:39 PM7/30/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite LTH quiz is http://www.sporcle.com/games/LTH/couples_1990s

I love the whole series

You can choose from mine here - http://www.sporcle.com/user/Derek/games though many SporcleAdmin were mine as well.

Derek Pharr, Vice President of Products

t: @dpharr

Sporcle, Inc., Seattle

bowsntoys

Bazmerelda

Jul 31, 2012, 1:47:39 PM7/31/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
BanjoZebra - Feel free to post multiple times, just as long as the thread isn't getting spammed by one person coming up every second comment.

Here is a topical one I liked by bowsntoys: Countries with no Olympic Medals (Clickable) - I watched a Lithuanian win a medal last night and I still clicked on it!
My Profile

Bazmerelda

googlebird

Jul 31, 2012, 9:21:09 PM7/31/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I first noticed Bazmerelda with this quiz
Goofy...but it still makes me smile.
Okay...I have no idea how to include my profile.
googlebird

BanjoZebra

Aug 1, 2012, 12:58:16 PM8/1/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite googlebird quiz is probably Candy!!! because, ya know, I like candy. And it's a great quiz.
And, my profile: BanjoZebra

OriolesFan10

Aug 1, 2012, 9:47:03 PM8/1/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I liked I'll Guess Your South American Country - Suriname was obviously my pick.

My stuff is pretty niche specific and little creativity but you do have 21 options :-)

Sheldon

Aug 3, 2012, 5:16:24 AM8/3/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm gonna have to go with Flintstones Characters by Image, despite only getting 4 out of 10. Needless to say, there was some cursing when I saw some of the answers I missed, haha!

I've mainly created games related to movies but I've dabbled in other categories as well.
http://www.sporcle.com/user/Sheldon/contributed

Cryptus

Aug 3, 2012, 3:22:25 PM8/3/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm gonna go with Highest Grossing Movie Franchises, as much for the amount of work that went into it as well as the subject. I thought I did pretty well, but I knew and had heard of all the answers I missed!

My profile: Cryptus.

Aurora Illumina

Aug 6, 2012, 9:35:46 AM8/6/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
@Cryptus:
I haven't played your quizzes that much, but I saw your published game about Roman Numeral math and played it just now and liked it. (V globes!)

This is my page, AuroraIllumina. I have no published quizzes so far...
Message has been deleted

Norwegian_dude

Aug 6, 2012, 6:42:15 PM8/6/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hey! I am more of a geography guy and pretty much do horrible on every single music quiz. But I gave it a go on some of your quizzes. Maybe you were hoping for a more exotic answer, but I really enjoyed this one. I can easily understand why so many others enjoy it as well. It's a great idea, and that creative twist with hiding some of the artists was perfect! I do say I think the colors are a bit...not my style. Maybe to many varieties of colors not really fitting next to each other? However, I find it a very, very good quiz! (And yes, I went straight on the "Imagine" trap!)

 Person commenting under me: Get ready to be Norwegianized!!!

popestcyril

Aug 6, 2012, 6:53:18 PM8/6/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

David William

Aug 6, 2012, 8:31:30 PM8/6/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, geez, that was stupid...I had copied and pasted that quiz of mine for a question on a previous post, and then...well you get he idea.

it was this one...i also challenged a good friend of mine, and he also said he liked it a lot.

Cyril

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Norwegian_dude <fredrikh...@yahoo.no> wrote:
I think you sent the wrong link, and I'm just very, very curious to know which game you nominated...so can you send the link once more? Thank you very much!

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 12:53:18 AM UTC+2, popestcyril wrote:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/popestcyril/title-of-the-tsar-of-russia-from-1906-constitution?utm_source=sporcle.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_referrals

I liked it so much I nominated it...way to have us take ownership in a game!   Great Job.

Here is my list:

triplet_3

Aug 15, 2012, 6:08:35 PM8/15/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
popestcyril, I'd have to go for a tie between Flowers, Etymology of Names and Mythical Geography. I'm really interested in etymology and mythology, and you must have put in a lot of time and effort to create the quizzes (particularly the latter one). :)

My profile:  triplet_3

Sean Reidy

Aug 15, 2012, 6:18:07 PM8/15/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Alright, I'll go another round.

I choose Occupational Surnames by triplet_3.  It was fun to play, but it was even more interesting to read the origin for some of the non-obvious answers.

My profile: smreidy113

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM, triplet_3 <triplet....@gmail.com> wrote:
popestcyril, I'd have to go for a tie between Flowers, Etymology of Names and Mythical Geography. I'm really interested in etymology and mythology, and you must have put in a lot of time and effort to create the quizzes (particularly the latter one). :)

My profile:  triplet_3

hscer

Aug 15, 2012, 6:39:44 PM8/15/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

stanford0008

Aug 15, 2012, 7:52:31 PM8/15/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
For hscer I'd have to go w/ Word Clouds (from Wikipedia Articles) and Onion Story or Real Story?, although there's definitely a lot to choose from.

stanford0008

Aug 15, 2012, 7:53:27 PM8/15/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Geo1

Aug 15, 2012, 8:16:22 PM8/15/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to choose I Spy (Clickable), even though it took me forever to find that darn fork!

Tom Pajor

Aug 15, 2012, 8:30:23 PM8/15/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Not played much, but I really enjoyed: http://www.sporcle.com/games/Geo1/australian_english_quiz

http://www.sporcle.com/user/slipkid

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Geo1 <rocke...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
I'm going to choose I Spy (Clickable), even though it took me forever to find that darn fork!

BanjoZebra

Aug 15, 2012, 9:30:29 PM8/15/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm gonna have to go with slipkid's ABC, CBS, FOX, or NBC?. It has a great variety of shows, and it's a fun game to play.
My profile: BanjoZebra

rer2121

Aug 16, 2012, 9:02:53 AM8/16/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite by BanjoZebra is "Word Games 4-in-1"

Aurora Illumina

Aug 17, 2012, 8:47:44 PM8/17/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
rer2121: I decided to go with Movie Arithmetic. It's a twist on Mixed Word, but it did get me thinking a bit.

My page

mcomisky

Aug 17, 2012, 9:05:04 PM8/17/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm going with Find the Hidden Rule.  http://www.sporcle.com/games/AuroraIllumina/this-picnic-is-unusual It took me a while to find it, but I did eventually.

WackyZacky

Aug 18, 2012, 9:53:48 AM8/18/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
 My favourite quiz by mcomisky is definitely Hunger Games Character by Limerick because I loved the Harry Potter version, which I Curator Picked and the idea to make a clickable Hunger Games version is genius! Good job mcomisky :)

 My Page: User: WackyZacky

citkeane

Aug 18, 2012, 11:21:04 AM8/18/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
It probably isn't the quiz WackyZacky spent most time putting together but I think 60 Second Blitz: South and North America Quiz is great. It's definitely possible to complete, unlike some of the other 60 seconds blitz quizzes, but still very challenging.

Ubbiebubbie

Aug 21, 2012, 7:03:23 PM8/21/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Citkeane, my favorite quiz by you has to be Alphabet Soup. It really tickled your brain in every subject and very fun as well. My profile: (I haven't done much)  http://www.sporcle.com/user/Ubbiebubbie

Toby123

Aug 22, 2012, 4:50:35 PM8/22/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

My Fav. UbbieBubbie quiz is:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Ubbiebubbie/-plants-vs-zombies-plants-

I really love the computer game and the quiz is done really well, I think it deserves more publicity!

My Profile: http://www.sporcle.com/user/Toby123

Ubbiebubbie

Aug 22, 2012, 5:09:16 PM8/22/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I didn't even like that quiz! But oh well... Toby's profile is http://www.sporcle.com/user/Toby123

rer2121

Aug 24, 2012, 7:01:13 AM8/24/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

I would go again, but I don't know whose favorite quiz I should post.

 My favorite Ubbiebubbie quiz is Clickable : Border Hopping. Even though I didn't get too far (11 out of 31), I though the idea was great.
My favorite Toby123 quiz is Mixed Word : Synonyms Grab Bag. If only "Mixed Word" hadn't been discontinued...

Aurora Illumina

Aug 24, 2012, 8:34:05 AM8/24/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
@rer2121: I know I replied to you already, but your new Pictorial Phrases quiz (which wasn't there before) is awesome!

Me

hscer

Aug 29, 2012, 9:09:38 PM8/29/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I participated earlier in this thread, but I really enjoyed your piano playing and the quiz on your debut effort. I always like hearing popular music on piano.

wiggytitch

Aug 30, 2012, 4:05:31 PM8/30/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to have to go with 200 Year Quiz by hscer. I love a good challenge and this certainly provided one!

Message has been deleted

Chair

Aug 30, 2012, 6:00:59 PM8/30/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Wiggytitch, it's so hard to pick a single favorite quiz of yours! So I'll go with two wonderful series you created: I really enjoyed your Mini Minefileds series (they inspired my Gimme Five Minefields quiz) and I like your alphabetical history series too. There's always one or two answers on those quizzes that wind up on the tip of my tongue but I can never remember, unfailing inducing a giant groan when the quiz ends. I love that feeling.
Message has been deleted

druhutch

Aug 31, 2012, 3:30:44 AM8/31/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I of course love your Simpsons Book Title Slot Machine, but as a huge Sondheim fan I love the Sweeney Todd stuff as well as your hugely under-appreciated quiz from the hugely under-appreciated Assassins, Unworthy of Your Love lyrics (as one of the 39 who's played it--numbers don't matter. Keep throwing out the Sondheim.)

Aaaaaand druhutch

rer2121

Sep 1, 2012, 10:43:47 AM9/1/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

I'll go with druhutch's Sporcle Beatles Mystery. I loved the "The Great Sporcle Mystery." Then, a version of that quiz about my favorite band came out,"The Sporcle Beatles Mystery." It entered my un-ordered list of my favorite Sporcle quizzes, & it probably is my favorite un-published quiz on Sporcle. It's a spectacular quizzes

mcomisky

Sep 1, 2012, 2:16:04 PM9/1/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite of rer2121's quizzes is Pictorial Phrases. It was fun trying to figure out what each of the pictures meant!

NYYanks

May 13, 2013, 8:06:44 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite mcomisky quiz: Disney Villans Death Row.

Rom

May 13, 2013, 8:40:23 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I really liked your Rainbow Word Ladder - it was very fun to play and you made a nice use out of the colored hints option.

BanjoZebra

May 13, 2013, 8:44:54 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Your States in Sentences was really good. The sentences were very creative.

zaphenath

May 13, 2013, 9:08:08 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
So many to pore through and not enough time.

I liked this one -- basic, simple, and I could actually complete it in time. :)

Hejman

May 13, 2013, 9:40:53 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Ah, excellent, I got zaphenath!  My favorite quiz of his is the one I actually just gave an EP to:

American Classic Cars Picture Quiz

When I was a kid my best friend lived across the street and his dad always had a classic car.  My friend and his dad could name any car just by looking at the headlights and to this day, I try to do that when I'm driving on the highway.  This quiz brought back great childhood memories and it's a superb image quiz.

My profile

Josh C.

May 13, 2013, 9:57:37 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite Hejman is History Over/Under.
Because I just got into this quiz making business, feel free to skip me (or feel free to advertise my [possibly{bad}]games)

--Josh

Josh C.

May 13, 2013, 10:21:55 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Ooh- bad etiquette on my part. As I am posting from my phone, this is my link.

http://m.sporcle.com/user/amazingjosh

Spacemaniac

May 13, 2013, 11:35:28 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My fave amazingjosh quiz is Boston or New York.

My profile:

On May 14, 2013, at 5:21 AM, "Josh C." <joshm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ooh- bad etiquette on my part. As I am posting from my phone, this is my link.

http://m.sporcle.com/user/amazingjosh

purplep...@gmail.com

May 13, 2013, 11:55:02 PM5/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Spacemaniac has so many great quizzes from which to choose! But I love a good word ladder, and I really enjoy Word Ladder: Planets.

Here is a link to my profile page.

Headers2304

May 14, 2013, 4:27:42 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
The calibre of Purple_Parrot's quizzes in such a short time isvquite incredible, but here's my favourite:

Number Stumper - Least to Greatest Minefield

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Purple_Parrot/easy_as_1-2-3

Here's my profile:

http://www.sporcle.com/user/Headers2304

Rackie

May 14, 2013, 5:43:00 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Lots of good quizzes to choose from! I'm going to say http://www.sporcle.com/games/Headers2304/periodic-table for the moment, because I do like a fun Science quiz! :D

My profile is here: but there aren't too many (well received/played) quizzes on there, I'm afraid!

brocko

May 14, 2013, 5:54:27 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Embarrassingly, I would have to say http://www.sporcle.com/games/Rackie/top_neighbours ... I just clicked on it and found out that I had played it about 3 years ago! Used to love that show...

Spacemaniac

May 14, 2013, 8:19:41 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Harry of Potter is an excellent idea, excellent execution, and an excellent title well deserving of the "*" and the "~"!

On May 14, 2013, at 12:54 PM, brocko <msbr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Embarrassingly, I would have to say http://www.sporcle.com/games/Rackie/top_neighbours ... I just clicked on it and found out that I had played it about 3 years ago! Used to love that show...

Headers2304

May 14, 2013, 8:28:12 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to be recontributing, but I think that this quiz is incredible, especially to have been played so much, have an EP, and still have a rating of 4.73.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Spacemaniac/cities_may_vary_depending_on_state

I think there's a publish coming your way soon, Space!

http://www.sporcle.com/user/Headers2304

NYYanks

May 14, 2013, 8:40:36 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm recontributing again just because Headers has some great quizzes. I like Create Your Own State because it is a fun and creative idea!

Trevor Birenbaum

May 14, 2013, 8:50:18 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Caramba

May 14, 2013, 11:23:59 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
From my atest Sprocle friend, mrsiriustab: European Countries by Borders, though the time could be cut a bit, IMHO.

Message has been deleted

BingBong12

May 14, 2013, 11:54:00 AM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
http://www.sporcle.com/games/caramba/pluto_is_a_fail
Because it is a fun concept, also the URL and the bonus hidden answer just make it perfect!

My Profile (not many to choose from)

Quizmaster91

May 14, 2013, 12:34:15 PM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
As a Friends fan, I thought that Friends by supporting characters
 http://www.sporcle.com/games/BingBong12/friends_minor_characters
would be easy but it was really challenging.
I recommend it to all Friends afficionados out there.

I am Quizmaster91: http://www.sporcle.com/user/Quizmaster91/contributed

Jengajam

May 14, 2013, 2:05:21 PM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

naqwerty3

May 14, 2013, 5:39:21 PM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Jengajam, you have a ton of great published and contributed but the sports fan in me will go with: http://sporcle.com/games/Jengajam/most-career-playoff-touchdown-passes

http://sporcle.com/user/naqwerty3

iglew

May 14, 2013, 6:18:25 PM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I will take this opportunity to give some love to the awesome okapi:  http://www.sporcle.com/games/naqwerty3/okapiquiz1

http://www.sporcle.com/user/iglew
Message has been deleted

citkeane

May 14, 2013, 7:17:00 PM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Well, surely I have to pick one of iglew's ladders for old times sake. So, although there are some great ones to choose from I'd go with the brilliant Word Ladder: Latin Phrases

My Profile: citkeane

Daniel Hodgson

May 14, 2013, 7:21:16 PM5/14/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

It's hard not to pick:

http://sporcle.com/games/citkeane/reverse-concentration

Classic game that i've spent so long trying to beat.

My profile: http://sporcle.com/user/teddy109768

On May 14, 2013 7:17 PM, "citkeane" <citize...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well, surely I have to pick one of iglew's ladders for old times sake. So, although there are some great ones to choose from I'd go with the brilliant Word Ladder: Latin Phrases

My Profile: citkeane

Message has been deleted

rszbdx

May 15, 2013, 12:06:49 AM5/15/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
A well-done Big Bang Theory quiz is nice to find!

http://www.sporcle.com/games/teddy109768/which-character-is-it-big-bang-theory

Wish I already had more contributed quizzes to choose from, but here's mine: http://www.sporcle.com/user/rszbdx

hscer

May 15, 2013, 12:07:55 AM5/15/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
For teddy, I'd say http://www.sporcle.com/games/teddy109768/who-won-each-state - I'm a sucker for elections quizzes. Looking through his work now, I also like http://www.sporcle.com/games/teddy109768/flag-colors though
By the way: somebody get this guy a publish!

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:21:16 PM UTC-4, teddy109768 wrote:

It's hard not to pick:

http://sporcle.com/games/citkeane/reverse-concentration

Classic game that i've spent so long trying to beat.

My profile: http://sporcle.com/user/teddy109768

On May 14, 2013 7:17 PM, "citkeane" <citize...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well, surely I have to pick one of iglew's ladders for old times sake. So, although there are some great ones to choose from I'd go with the brilliant Word Ladder: Latin Phrases

My Profile: citkeane

hscer

NC_Watson

May 15, 2013, 8:35:29 PM5/15/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
hscer has a lot of great quizzes, but my favorite one has to be the extravagant Big 4 Championship Extravaganza.

beforever

May 15, 2013, 8:40:21 PM5/15/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I only got half of them right, but I thought this one that NC_Watson made was pretty fun and funny: http://www.sporcle.com/games/NC_Watson/they-all-live-in-australia

beforever's contributed games

goseaward

May 15, 2013, 9:24:17 PM5/15/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I really like beforever's vocabulary series, especially the insane K version mostly because I got to use the fact that I actually know what kwashiorkor is.  But the whole series is pretty great (I smile every time I see a set of 4 emails that he's contributed new quizzes, 'cause it's likely to be those).

goseaward's contributed games

Spacemaniac

May 16, 2013, 7:37:06 AM5/16/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to post again, but
Guess The Les Miserables Ensemble Song (along the all the other guess the musical song quizzes) is an excellent quiz that definitely deserves to be published in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2013, at 4:24 AM, goseaward <gose...@gmail.com> wrote:

I really like beforever's vocabulary series, especially the insane K version mostly because I got to use the fact that I actually know what kwashiorkor is.  But the whole series is pretty great (I smile every time I see a set of 4 emails that he's contributed new quizzes, 'cause it's likely to be those).

goseaward's contributed games

BanjoZebra

Keegan Covey

May 17, 2013, 3:42:07 AM5/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
^Your "countries starting with Kyrgyzsta-" was really hard.

In all seriousness I'll go with that "densely populated countries per continent" one...I've actually played it several times already, so it seems a logical choice.

TheCleverone

May 17, 2013, 1:50:30 PM5/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
This one was harder than I thought - I really liked all of yours, but I'm going to say your "Band/Artist by YouTube Comments", because not only did it have me laughing, but the URL is amazing!

sufradley

May 17, 2013, 2:55:38 PM5/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm another geography fan from the UK so I'm going for Anything but the UK, I like how you have taken the comments on board to further improve it. Good job!

Toby123

May 25, 2013, 3:34:11 PM5/25/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I will say: Baby beasts, its just a great quiz and not exactly the hardest, but really fun!

My profile: Toby123

wasteoflawtime

Jun 7, 2013, 7:39:11 PM6/7/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I am a big fan of The Simpsons, so I'm going to go with What Job Did Homer Have? (pt. 1).

My profile: wasteoflawtime
Message has been deleted

Bombay Sapphire

Jun 7, 2013, 8:11:48 PM6/7/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hard to play this quiz without grinning: World Ass Population
My profile, with an improved "about me": BombaySapphire

druhutch

Jun 8, 2013, 12:04:01 AM6/8/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite BombaySapphire quiz is probably Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote Pseudo-Taxonomy. Anyone who's watched those cartoons should play it. (And anyone who hasn't watched them should damn well watch them.) This quiz has been published and still has not received the attention/plays it deserves. Why? My guess is that the title might be too clever for it's own good. Some may be frightened off by the term "Pseudo-Taxonomy". It sounds technical; I didn't know what it meant until I played the quiz and was afraid I'd have to know in order to play it. That is not the case--it's as simple as can be. It's a terrific idea and a fun quiz.

Me is druhutch

manonthemoon

Jun 8, 2013, 4:09:29 AM6/8/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
A kid walks into a candy shop and has to leave with only one skittle? Not fair!

http://m.sporcle.com/games/druhutch/midvale-school-for-the-gifted

At the risk of ending this thread......

http://m.sporcle.com/user/manonthemoon

RobPro

Jun 8, 2013, 4:48:38 AM6/8/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
For you motm: http://www.sporcle.com/games/manonthemoon/flagcolors

I think that quiz is a really cool idea, and great use of the coloured cells :D

It is loading more messages.