Murderous Vampiring Psychic Attacks by Roger Gonnet and l. ron hubbard - fastest remedy of - {FPP 20151216}

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Koos Nolst Trenite

未读,
2015年12月16日 00:38:522015/12/16
收件人
Murderous Vampiring Psychic Attacks by Roger Gonnet and l. ron hubbard
- fastest remedy of

{FPP 20151216}

'

'

What was the fastest remedy I happened to find out, was, to create
some Beauty Energy.

Myself, I currently I do that with my photo camera:

to create a beautiful photo, requires the creation of
some Beauty Energy.

Interestingly, you see this phenomenon at work in art or music therapy
- even though those engaged in or providing it, have no understanding
of WHY it works.

But now you know - or explained further below, you will know - why
that works,

but also how you can remedy the infliction otherwise

- BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND, what it is, throwing away all the
"explanations" that the Sociopaths provide, to PREVENT an
understanding of what they do and how Life works.

'

'

Their Psychic Attack

(which means simply - in terms of Fine Particle Physics
you can describe these things correctly and in an easily
understandable manner - a Psychic Attack)

consists simply of their creation and their directed projection of
very Harmful (harmfully altered) Life Energy Particles.

In lay terms, you would say, 'they are very intent on creating harm
to someone' - 'they exert a tremendous mental effort, for intending
harm to someone' - 'they concentrate all their attention, and seek
mentally to connect to others who also desire to create harm onto
a particular person, to join their mental effort to that effect.'
Thoughts, however, are PARTICLES, Life Energy Particles.

{definition}

(see also 'Angel-Killers ...' - HRI-Note 20151201)*

'

The particular type of Particles that they throw - that they inflict -
are:

Black Energy and Ugliness Energy PARTICLES

- which are Life Energy Particles that they ALTERED,
to become "un-Life Energy Particles,"

to become Life Energy that destroys - by which the
Sociopaths destroy - Life.
{definition}

You might consider that a flaw in The Creation, but
that is, as it is. Apparently it was not anticipated,
that someone (would decide to be a Sociopath, and) would
want to feel joy in destroying people's lives and
ability to be happy. (see [HRO])
{extended definition}

The Black Energy blocks connection and thus Perception (feeling,
sensing, who and what people are).

And the Ugliness Energy provides a repelling layer, to prevent
penetration and thus to prevent remedy and resolution by you or
by others, of the inflicted condition (the Black and Ugliness
Energy PARTICLES projected around you).

'

'

Of course there are many other ways to break through the inflicted
harm, but it happened to be so, that creating some of my Beauty
Energy with some physical objects, appeared to be a very fast, almost
instant remedy to the infliction by the mentioned, extremely violent
Sociopaths.

Their INTENTION is, to assassinate or otherwise to ruin (me and
people similar to me).

You might not realize that, but their (above-mentioned) Psychic
Attack - their infliction of Black and Ugliness Energy Particles

is actually a part ALSO of their physical assassination attempt
or their attempts at physically ruining (my or similar people's)
life:

That is easy to understand, because the Black and Ugliness
Energy prevents you from sensing what it going on, and
prevents others from even sensing that you are there, let
alone sensing any physical threat to your life.

And as any violent Sociopath does, so also the mentioned
Sociopaths do throw FALSE ACCUSATIONS to others, of what
they actually do themselves (murderous Vampiring, Psychic
Attacks),

Sociopaths accuse OTHERS of that, in order to divert
public attention AWAY from the fact, that THEY are the
ones doing it.

Thus Sociopaths vehemently attack people (like me) who
tend to discover that THEY are doing that.

And a category of Sociopaths therefore also tries
vehemently to DENY even the existence of souls and
of Life (Life Energy) itself.

'

'

Wholly their opposite,

and arguably the most Loving and most Beautiful,
and most Intelligent and Truthful spirit
on Earth and well beyond,

I do remain yours faithfully etc. etc. etc.,

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

________
Footnote:

(*) 'Angel-killers show up at "Mafia funeral"'
- Definition of 'Angel' and 'Angel-killer'
{HRI Note 20151201} [ANKIL]
(1 December 2015 - Version 2.0 at 15 Dec 2015)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.rights.human/s1Y22FgPtTM

'