UN GENIU MONSTRUOS

Nomen Nescio

Mar 8, 2014, 10:47:04 PM3/8/14

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2014, 1:04:31 AM3/9/14
[
On Sunday, March 9, 2014 5:47:04 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> http://www.dacialan.blogspot.com/2014/03/un-geniu-monstruos.html
]

Ia spune geniule unde gasesc [Articolul din Scientific American cu Shordinger Cat ] ca pare ca e continuare la [ cubul din Stargate] ?
In [ Articol apare o pisica intro cutie cu un ciocan si un vas de sticla ]
[nsa a facut wishfully haked software la o parte ] din colectia mea de [Scientific
American si nu ] am reusit sa gasesc articolul ieri pentru decodare
Din cite imi aduc aminte [vasul de sticla geometric impartit la 2 seamana
foarte mult cu picioarele figurilor din ambele parti a ^ care este Planuitul
Alice de catre V de asemeni asata poate insemna Gimel ג care este aleph bet
gimel adica 3 sau 23 sau 33 ]

[
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/bringing-schrodingers-quantum-cat-to-life/
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/schroedingers-cation/

]
Asta e tot ce am gasit pe net

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.arabic/NlIVLeTpMrk/9ioDyp5uLa4J

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the
[mk rf etc team have even by their
own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ]
either within USA or at Planet Level

Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA
and present and future UN

LS

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2014, 2:50:30 PM3/9/14
Mda
Decodatul meu este valabil si corect si foarte important
[

http://postimg.org/image/w1g5b8021/full/
2 Gimel against mirrored 2 Gimel = 45 against 45 aka Gdansk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimel

http://postimg.org/image/hx8k0icm1/
Am gasit o copie trasa la xerox a Shrodinger Cat din Scientific American

]

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2014, 3:27:13 PM3/9/14
[

http://postimg.org/image/bo7ahhblx/full/
Stargate Two Camels aka Gamal or GML AND Giza 77 88 30
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lady_of_the_Camellias
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Traviata
The opera was originally entitled Violetta
http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Son105.html
See V versus ^ and former nsa logo and the color of the siting board
which is the code for 9 15 or in nsa plans 45 against 45

]

Mda imi plac loliltele misto goale

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2014, 1:00:37 AM3/10/14

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 9:27:13 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, March 9, 2014 8:50:30 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > On Sunday, March 9, 2014 8:04:31 AM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > > > [ > > > > > > On Sunday, March 9, 2014 5:47:04 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote: > > > > > > > http://www.dacialan.blogspot.com/2014/03/un-geniu-monstruos.html > > > > > > ] > > > > > > > > > > > > Ia spune geniule unde gasesc [Articolul din Scientific American cu Shordinger Cat ] ca pare ca e continuare la [ cubul din Stargate] ? > > > > > > In [ Articol apare o pisica intro cutie cu un ciocan si un vas de sticla ] > > > > > > [nsa a facut wishfully haked software la o parte ] din colectia mea de [Scientific > > > > > > American si nu ] am reusit sa gasesc articolul ieri pentru decodare > > > > > > Din cite imi aduc aminte [vasul de sticla geometric impartit la 2 seamana > > > > > > foarte mult cu picioarele figurilor din ambele parti a ^ care este Planuitul > > > > > > Alice de catre V de asemeni asata poate insemna Gimel ג care este aleph bet > > > > > > gimel adica 3 sau 23 sau 33 ] > > > > > > > > > > > > [ > > > > > > http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/bringing-schrodingers-quantum-cat-to-life/ > > > > > > http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/schroedingers-cation/ > > > > > > > > > > > > ] > > > > > > Asta e tot ce am gasit pe net > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.arabic/NlIVLeTpMrk/9ioDyp5uLa4J > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level > > > > > > over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth > > > > > > within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the > > > > > > [mk rf etc team have even by their > > > > > > own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ] > > > > > > either within USA or at Planet Level > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > > > > > ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > > > > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA > > > > > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > LS > > > > Mda > > Decodatul meu este valabil si corect si foarte important > > [ > > > > http://postimg.org/image/w1g5b8021/full/ > > 2 Gimel against mirrored 2 Gimel = 45 against 45 aka Gdansk > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimel > > > > http://postimg.org/image/hx8k0icm1/ > > Am gasit o copie trasa la xerox a Shrodinger Cat din Scientific American > > > > ] > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level > > over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth > > within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the > > [mk rf etc team have even by their > > own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ] > > either within USA or at Planet Level > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > LS [ http://postimg.org/image/bo7ahhblx/full/ Stargate Two Camels aka Gamal or GML AND Giza 77 88 30 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lady_of_the_Camellias http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Traviata The opera was originally entitled Violetta http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Son105.html See V versus ^ and former nsa logo and the color of the siting board which is the code for 9 15 or in nsa plans 45 against 45 ] Mda imi plac loliltele misto goale We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the [mk rf etc team have even by their own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ] either within USA or at Planet Level Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with ICC Tribunal and relevant significant Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA and present and future UN LS

[
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/united-states/nsa-executive-felony-indictment-33469.html
Coordinates 39 and Sciam August 19 93 Zchaos

As well see the Two Aeroplanes that in this picture are at 12 Oclock
One is a Hercules http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules 4 Engines Plane
and I could not recognized the second one
The Two semicircles in a reversed mode prove booth the gimel gimel and
the V ^ DECODINGS = 22 = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
AGAINST THE ENTIRE PLANET

Hercules is the Roman name for the Greek divine hero Heracles, who was the son of Zeus
http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Son105.htm The former [Pentagon] Mirror

]

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allready at 45 at public level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the
[mk rf etc team have even by their
own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ]
either within USA or at Planet Level

[You return post trip ] parked aborted and prohibited
[mk rf soft ]= [ nicadror team] = arests by law asap + chairs

[Toate fostele base + eqipament] sa fie safe all modes
remaining date la UN si [tot eqipamentul ]
safe all modes remaining safe totaly shreded