Check Mate and MartZ Planet Level .It is by this Officialy Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt The Self Made 9/11 Reichstag Atacks where planed realized and performed by CIA and NSA etc

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2014, 12:08:50 PM2/2/14
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TZiWn1bSEws/pNsErE4hplwJ

You have here the proof of the preplaned wars of Irak and Afganistan
preplaned since the 70 of the previous century and
It is by this Officialy Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt The Self Made 9/11 Reichstag Atacks where planed realized and performed by CIA and NSA etc

As arabs you are semites and as such you where the first in line for the
4 th Reich planed holocaust of all nonarians on the planet.
The entire civil wars within the arab world are just the first stage
in this proxy metod of holocaust developed in Romania and Yougoslavia
by the 4 th Reich .
Please stop your sensless wars derived and created by the 4 th Reich .
I have stoped the atempted by the 4th Reich reciprocal anihilation
of Pakistan and India but I could not stoped your total situation
today since El Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhod are the 4 th Reich
90 DEGREES owned troian base within the arab and muslim world
for the reason of holocausting all arabs and muslims at the time of
full 4 Reich establishment.

You owe me full real peace with my country
full recognition of my country full regional positive integration
and cooperation with my country at all levels for the next 200 years .

Time stamp of this post has no meaning

Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
copy to ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA
and present and future UN

LS

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2014, 12:07:25 PM2/5/14
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression

By this the USA troops presence in Afghanistan is officially
proved to be under a War of Aggression
illegal and multymode criminal .

The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called the waging of aggressive war "essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 1:00:09 PM2/6/14
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/e6Ac36X5-mk/_H2SlujJWHEJ
1977 Alice Plan
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/-FXf2ChGexoJ
Alice is proved in Romania
Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos project aka 4 Reich Planet
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J

One way 39 Plan
http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=39.108889~-76.771389&style=o&lvl=15&sp=Point.39.108889_-

76.771389_National%20Security%20Agency___
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency
39°6′32″N 76°46′17″W

Reversed Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos Enigma the second mirored
part of the plan aka 93
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J

Historical background of the Z Chaos Project
http://totallyhistory.com/plan-z-1939/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Z
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1939_in_Germany

Timisoara vs Gdansk coordinates 45.45 vs 54
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/-FXf2ChGexoJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/xID2AXVL0L8J
45.45 is equal with self anihilation while the 54 resembles the reverse of
45 aka the establishment of the 4 Reich Planet .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi%C8%99oara
45°45′35″N 21°13′48″E
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Wa%C5%82%C4%99sa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gda%C5%84sk
Coordinates: 54°22′N 18°38′E
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech-Lecha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
His story is essentially the history of the establishment of the covenant between Abraham and

God: God calls Abraham to leave his land, family and household in Mesopotamia in return for a

new land, family and inheritance in Canaan, the promised land
The establishment of the 4 Reich Planet and on the way masked as semites twice

Added to this the two pages Scientific american oil picture reproduction
of tower of babel .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
The Coalition ceased their advance, and declared a cease-fire 100 hours after the ground

campaign started. Aerial and ground combat was confined to Iraq, Kuwait, and areas on Saudi

Arabia's border. Iraq launched Scud missiles against Coalition military targets in Saudi

Arabia and against Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
The meaning of 100 aka the establishment of 4 Reich Planet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Kuwait please read as Ku and Wait
the same as 100 multymode

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.nsa/LZF7CiOHa40/xk7CodfOShAJ

Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos project aka 4 Reich Planet
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TZiWn1bSEws/pNsErE4hplwJ
Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt The Self Made 9/11 Reichstag Atacks where planed realized

and performed by CIA and NSA etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
Check Mate and MartZ Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt Redudantly The IRAK WAR
was planed realized and performed by CIA and NSA etc long before the
self made 9/11 Reichstag and as such is a War of Agresion etc

The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called the

waging of aggressive war "essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is

not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from

other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression

By this the Irak war is officially
proved to be under a premeditated War of Aggression
illegal and multymode criminal .

Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2014, 6:45:13 AM2/8/14
See the Alice Plan Above
See Scientific American August 1993 mirrored Alice soahc gravure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi%C8%99oara
45°45′35″N 21°13′48″E
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Wa%C5%82%C4%99sa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gda%C5%84sk
Coordinates: 54°22′N 18°38′E
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech-Lecha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
His story is essentially the history of the establishment of the covenant between Abraham and

God: God calls Abraham to leave his land, family and household in Mesopotamia in return for a

new land, family and inheritance in Canaan, the promised land
The establishment of the 4 Reich Planet and on the way masked as semites twice

Added to this the two pages Scientific american oil picture reproduction
of tower of babel .

http://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/posters/check.jpg
Backward Reversed mirrored Chess against 3
and in our case 2 times that equals 33
Also the 3 Reich against the Nazi story of backstabers 3 mirrored enemies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
ZB=Z Chaos see the decoded Z Chaos enigma
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad
33°20′00″N 44°26′00″E

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2014, 12:49:24 PM3/8/14
Redudancy In Decoded Codes

[
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/o8rtS0eFGUE/rjyU88XYl6gJ

From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN)

Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian

Date: 02 Jun 2003 01:48:17 GMT

Subject: Pentru Mesterul-Tomberg

In a message dated 6/1/03 7:55:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mest...@aol.com

Subj:Re: colonelu pulii Re: Colonel Constantin Burlacu
Date:6/1/03 7:55:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:m...@aol.com
To:da...@aol.com
Sent from the Internet

daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) mananca cacat:

>Ha.Ha, HA! Ba da prost mai esti.

Ba jidane securist, de ce nu-ti dai numele adevarat de Burcovici?

Si de ce esti obraznic cu Max, bagami-as pula-n inima ta, boaita corcita cu o
hazna, sa-ti indop pula-n cur pina faci ocluzie intestinala, ma ramolitule,
sifiliticule, a dat Altzheimerul de tine si ti-a facut creierii frisca.

Curistule, seCuristule, labarule, atit te-ai priceput sa faci in viata
ghiolbane, sa fi securist, sa santajezi sa terorizezi si sa omori oamenii,
ratatule. Gaoaza ambulanta, mama ancestrala a tuturor muilor, o sa faci cariera
cu gingiile pe pula mea si cu cacat in par.
Huuuuuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ba.

Tac'tu a fost un dildo, mata a fost un cur, tu esti un avorton al colonului,
iar ratia zilnica de sange, sloboz si fecale, promit sa te transforme in
bucuria labarilor geriatrici din ghena zoofilica din care vomiti pe scr.

Ba pana una alta eu sunt colonel american ,iar tu esti un cacat in ploaie.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/daci...@aol.com$20ploaie|sort:date
Repetitive dacialan frase [cacat in ploaie]

CCR (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL) LYRICS
Send "Have You Ever Seen …" to your Mobile
"Have You Ever Seen The Rain"

Someone told me long ago There's a calm before the storm,
I know; It's been comin' for some time.
When it's over, so they say, It'll rain a sunny day,
I know; Shinin' down like water.

[CHORUS:]
I want to know, Have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know, Have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?

Yesterday, and days before, Sun is cold and rain is hard,
I know; Been that way for all my time.
'Til forever, on it goes Through the circle, fast and slow,
I know; It can't stop, I wonder.

[CHORUS]
Yeah!
[CHORUS]

Well in all [4 Reich Holywood disaster movies there is a calm before the storm]
Storm = Z Chaos since the chaos is the Lorenz Original Equations derived from the
research on weather paterns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_You_Ever_Seen_the_Rain%3F
The Song Is as well performed by Smokie Band of Alice 24 Years
Writer(s) John Fogerty aka Fog aka Night and Fog

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/HYESTR-CCR.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/hck23k2kf/full/
Devils Advocate Double Hey

etc etc

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/pW7NMBfiVPI/b1ojGPQgMjQJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/pW7NMBfiVPI/QLb6CA1lH1cJ

From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN)

Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian

Date: 01 Jun 2003 18:18:23 GMT

Subject: Colonel Constantin Burlacu

State of (Strictly Confidential),USA
Governor (Strictly Confidential)

To All To Whom These Presents Shall Come, Greeting: Know Ye, That

Honorable Constantin Burlacu

Is Commissioned A

COLONEL

I hereby confer this honor with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities
thereunto appertaining.

In testimony whereof, I have caused these letters to be made patent, and the
seal of the State to be hereunto affixed. Done at (Strictly Confidential), the
19th day of February in the year of our Lord two thousand and three.

By the Governor
Secretary of State

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/daci...@aol.com$20magarul$20in$20ceata|sort:date
magarul in ceata

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/6NPlV0GOlio/_MC53tNAMREJ

From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN)

Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian

Date: 15 Nov 2004 21:16:43 GMT

Subject: Re: Curatenie mare la CIA, nu doar la Department of State

>Subject: Re: Curatenie mare la CIA, nu doar la Department of State
>From: pro...@aol.com (PRO PNAC)
>Date: 11/15/04 3:37 PM Eastern Standard Time

>>From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN)
>
>>De acord, dar CIA-ul devenise o anexa a Mossadului, si trebuie curatat de
>>neoconservativii trotkisti si cei care fac jocurile suprematiei sioniste.

>Lasa ca vezi tu de cine se curata.

America va fi a americanilor nu a jidanilor si te rog sa nu uiti in veci
aceasta.

>Ar fi trebuit sa vezi pina acum, dar poate
>ca erai ocupat cu Austro-Ungarul. Hi hi hi.

Austro-Ungurul a disparut ca magarul in ceata.

This is a clear reference by dacialan to a nicadrorial work

]

[
http://postimg.org/gallery/3fgsxbme/d76ddc08/
Stargate Movie entire folder

http://postimg.org/image/bo7ahhblx/full/
Giza, Egypt 1928
Giza = coordinates 30 aka Baghdad Coordinates with the east side 0 = Z Chaos Enigma
1928 = 77 Alice starting Year and 88 Hail Hitler
]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giza
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad
[

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2594/dscf6613l.jpg
Z Chaos 6 Oclock ENIGMA
http://postimg.org/image/ad44mr5dx/full/
Triumph of the Will Nurenberg Clock 6 oclock
http://postimg.org/image/z7nmgtq85/full/
Auswitz Ramp at 6 Oclock with HaloLight Twice
http://postimg.org/image/czlil4ttr/full/
Same as in Devil Advocate

http://postimg.org/image/7uifm2jnp/full/
Triumph Of The Will Girl
http://postimg.org/image/6ad3nob9h/full/
Perfect Look Alike Years Later Girl In Stargate Movie
Pay attention to the Perls Necklace
http://postimg.org/image/snkuahc79/full/
Same Girl Years Laters as an Old Lady In Comand

http://postimg.org/image/9xsutqjgl/full/
Clearly Writen The 4 Reich

http://postimg.org/image/eel7sexol/full/
Plans Travels Old Lady and Rain
See above the decoding for Rain

http://postimg.org/image/3swr2o1z9/full/
109 Stargate Clock
http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Sonnen109.html
Z Chaos But_Ter_Worh Filter Circuit
New American Century

http://postimg.org/image/hb3neye4l/full/
The Z Chaos Enigma in another encoding

http://olive-drab.com/gallery/nazi_propaganda_posters/gp0062.jpg
Nazi Poster Victoria aka [5 aka pentagon]
http://postimg.org/image/i8eo1kf0l/full/
http://postimg.org/image/hb3neye4l/full/
Mirrored v ^ see Z chaos mirrored Alice

http://s10.postimg.org/jv3vmsr2h/4_Reich_Plan.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/phvn6j47d/77_Alice_88_hail_hitler.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/66ja7f5s9/mirored_dona_victoria_and_90_deg_work.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/vdpktxjih/perls_necklase.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/bgo8ypq15/ramp_and_halo_light_at_6_oclock.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/q4ujw213d/stargate_109_code.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/3uba9tt6x/stargate_1994_years_later.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/g7o4gqivd/stargate_1994.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/v2cpuwsg9/stargate_plans_and_Rain.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/9nlcae4uh/triumpf_of_the_will_nurenberg_clock.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/b1cz5p43t/triumph_of_the_will.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/inlcgubk9/work_at_90_deg.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/wwkyywq2x/z_chaos_plan_in_another_encoding.jpg
Entire folder direct links

]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/n4OEdynpR7M/YL3O1pDxjH4J

The Afganistan [war] is allreadi in Tribunals and will be implemented
imediatly after the Full Public 45 as the first item on the Tribunals list

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the
[mk rf etc team have even by their
own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ]
either within USA or at Planet Level

Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2014, 1:12:27 AM3/10/14
On Saturday, March 8, 2014 7:49:24 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 8, 2014 1:45:13 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > On Thursday, February 6, 2014 8:00:09 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > > > On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 7:07:25 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > > > > > > > On Sunday, February 2, 2014 7:08:50 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TZiWn1bSEws/pNsErE4hplwJ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You have here the proof of the preplaned wars of Irak and Afganistan > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > preplaned since the 70 of the previous century and > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It is by this Officialy Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt The Self Made 9/11 Reichstag Atacks where planed realized and performed by CIA and NSA etc > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > As arabs you are semites and as such you where the first in line for the > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 4 th Reich planed holocaust of all nonarians on the planet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The entire civil wars within the arab world are just the first stage > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in this proxy metod of holocaust developed in Romania and Yougoslavia > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > by the 4 th Reich . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Please stop your sensless wars derived and created by the 4 th Reich . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I have stoped the atempted by the 4th Reich reciprocal anihilation > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of Pakistan and India but I could not stoped your total situation > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > today since El Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhod are the 4 th Reich > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 90 DEGREES owned troian base within the arab and muslim world > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > for the reason of holocausting all arabs and muslims at the time of > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > full 4 Reich establishment. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You owe me full real peace with my country > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > full recognition of my country full regional positive integration > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and cooperation with my country at all levels for the next 200 years . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Time stamp of this post has no meaning > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > copy to ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > LS > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > By this the USA troops presence in Afghanistan is officially > > > > > > > > > > > > > > proved to be under a War of Aggression > > > > > > > > > > > > > > illegal and multymode criminal . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called the waging of aggressive war "essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > > > > > > > > > > > > > copy to ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > LS > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/e6Ac36X5-mk/_H2SlujJWHEJ > > > > > > 1977 Alice Plan > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/-FXf2ChGexoJ > > > > > > Alice is proved in Romania > > > > > > Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos project aka 4 Reich Planet > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One way 39 Plan > > > > > > http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=39.108889~-76.771389&style=o&lvl=15&sp=Point.39.108889_- > > > > > > > > > > > > 76.771389_National%20Security%20Agency___ > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency > > > > > > 39°6′32″N 76°46′17″W > > > > > > > > > > > > Reversed Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos Enigma the second mirored > > > > > > part of the plan aka 93 > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J > > > > > > > > > > > > Historical background of the Z Chaos Project > > > > > > http://totallyhistory.com/plan-z-1939/ > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Z > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1939_in_Germany > > > > > > > > > > > > Timisoara vs Gdansk coordinates 45.45 vs 54 > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/-FXf2ChGexoJ > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/xID2AXVL0L8J > > > > > > 45.45 is equal with self anihilation while the 54 resembles the reverse of > > > > > > 45 aka the establishment of the 4 Reich Planet . > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi%C8%99oara > > > > > > 45°45′35″N 21°13′48″E > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Wa%C5%82%C4%99sa > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gda%C5%84sk > > > > > > Coordinates: 54°22′N 18°38′E > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech-Lecha > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham > > > > > > His story is essentially the history of the establishment of the covenant between Abraham and > > > > > > > > > > > > God: God calls Abraham to leave his land, family and household in Mesopotamia in return for a > > > > > > > > > > > > new land, family and inheritance in Canaan, the promised land > > > > > > The establishment of the 4 Reich Planet and on the way masked as semites twice > > > > > > > > > > > > Added to this the two pages Scientific american oil picture reproduction > > > > > > of tower of babel . > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War > > > > > > The Coalition ceased their advance, and declared a cease-fire 100 hours after the ground > > > > > > > > > > > > campaign started. Aerial and ground combat was confined to Iraq, Kuwait, and areas on Saudi > > > > > > > > > > > > Arabia's border. Iraq launched Scud missiles against Coalition military targets in Saudi > > > > > > > > > > > > Arabia and against Israel. > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century > > > > > > The meaning of 100 aka the establishment of 4 Reich Planet > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Kuwait please read as Ku and Wait > > > > > > the same as 100 multymode > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.nsa/LZF7CiOHa40/xk7CodfOShAJ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos project aka 4 Reich Planet > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TZiWn1bSEws/pNsErE4hplwJ > > > > > > Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt The Self Made 9/11 Reichstag Atacks where planed realized > > > > > > > > > > > > and performed by CIA and NSA etc > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War > > > > > > Check Mate and MartZ Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt Redudantly The IRAK WAR > > > > > > was planed realized and performed by CIA and NSA etc long before the > > > > > > self made 9/11 Reichstag and as such is a War of Agresion etc > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called the > > > > > > > > > > > > waging of aggressive war "essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is > > > > > > > > > > > > not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from > > > > > > > > > > > > other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression > > > > > > > > > > > > By this the Irak war is officially > > > > > > proved to be under a premeditated War of Aggression > > > > > > illegal and multymode criminal . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > > > > > ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > > > > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA > > > > > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > LS > > > > See the Alice Plan Above > > See Scientific American August 1993 mirrored Alice soahc gravure > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi%C8%99oara > > 45°45′35″N 21°13′48″E > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Wa%C5%82%C4%99sa > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gda%C5%84sk > > Coordinates: 54°22′N 18°38′E > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech-Lecha > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham > > His story is essentially the history of the establishment of the covenant between Abraham and > > > > God: God calls Abraham to leave his land, family and household in Mesopotamia in return for a > > > > new land, family and inheritance in Canaan, the promised land > > The establishment of the 4 Reich Planet and on the way masked as semites twice > > > > Added to this the two pages Scientific american oil picture reproduction > > of tower of babel . > > > > > > http://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/posters/check.jpg > > Backward Reversed mirrored Chess against 3 > > and in our case 2 times that equals 33 > > Also the 3 Reich against the Nazi story of backstabers 3 mirrored enemies > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard > > ZB=Z Chaos see the decoded Z Chaos enigma > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad > > 33°20′00″N 44°26′00″E > > > > > > Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > LS Redudancy In Decoded Codes [ https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/o8rtS0eFGUE/rjyU88XYl6gJ Path: archiver1.google.com!news1.google.com!newsfeed.stanford.edu!canoe.uoregon.edu!arclight.uoregon.edu!wn13feed!worldnet.att.net!199.45.49.37!cyclone1.gnilink.net!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-m1.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 38 X-Admin: ne...@aol.com From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian Date: 02 Jun 2003 01:48:17 GMT Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Pentru Mesterul-Tomberg Message-ID: <20030601214817...@mb-m22.aol.com> Xref: archiver1.google.com soc.culture.romanian:94597 In a message dated 6/1/03 7:55:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mest...@aol.com writes: Subj:Re: colonelu pulii Re: Colonel Constantin Burlacu Date:6/1/03 7:55:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time From:m...@aol.com To:da...@aol.com Sent from the Internet daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) mananca cacat: >Ha.Ha, HA! Ba da prost mai esti. Ba jidane securist, de ce nu-ti dai numele adevarat de Burcovici? Si de ce esti obraznic cu Max, bagami-as pula-n inima ta, boaita corcita cu o hazna, sa-ti indop pula-n cur pina faci ocluzie intestinala, ma ramolitule, sifiliticule, a dat Altzheimerul de tine si ti-a facut creierii frisca. Curistule, seCuristule, labarule, atit te-ai priceput sa faci in viata ghiolbane, sa fi securist, sa santajezi sa terorizezi si sa omori oamenii, ratatule. Gaoaza ambulanta, mama ancestrala a tuturor muilor, o sa faci cariera cu gingiile pe pula mea si cu cacat in par. Huuuuuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ba. Tac'tu a fost un dildo, mata a fost un cur, tu esti un avorton al colonului, iar ratia zilnica de sange, sloboz si fecale, promit sa te transforme in bucuria labarilor geriatrici din ghena zoofilica din care vomiti pe scr. Ba pana una alta eu sunt colonel american ,iar tu esti un cacat in ploaie. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/daci...@aol.com$20ploaie|sort:date Repetitive dacialan frase [cacat in ploaie] CCR (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL) LYRICS Send "Have You Ever Seen …" to your Mobile "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" ******************************************************** Someone told me long ago There's a calm before the storm, ******************************************************** I know; It's been comin' for some time. When it's over, so they say, It'll rain a sunny day, I know; Shinin' down like water. [CHORUS:] I want to know, Have you ever seen the rain? I want to know, Have you ever seen the rain Comin' down on a sunny day? Yesterday, and days before, Sun is cold and rain is hard, I know; Been that way for all my time. 'Til forever, on it goes Through the circle, fast and slow, I know; It can't stop, I wonder. [CHORUS] Yeah! [CHORUS] Well in all [4 Reich Holywood disaster movies there is a calm before the storm] Storm = Z Chaos since the chaos is the Lorenz Original Equations derived from the research on weather paterns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_You_Ever_Seen_the_Rain%3F The Song Is as well performed by Smokie Band of Alice 24 Years Writer(s) John Fogerty aka Fog aka Night and Fog http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/HYESTR-CCR.jpg http://postimg.org/image/hck23k2kf/full/ Devils Advocate Double Hey etc etc https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/pW7NMBfiVPI/b1ojGPQgMjQJ https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/pW7NMBfiVPI/QLb6CA1lH1cJ Path: archiver1.google.com!news1.google.com!newsfeed.stanford.edu!lnsnews.lns.cornell.edu!newsstand.cit.cornell.edu!news.stealth.net news.stealth.net!news.stealth.net!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-m1.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 26 X-Admin: ne...@aol.com From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian Date: 01 Jun 2003 18:18:23 GMT Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Colonel Constantin Burlacu Message-ID: <20030601141823...@mb-m21.aol.com> Xref: archiver1.google.com soc.culture.romanian:94566 State of (Strictly Confidential),USA Governor (Strictly Confidential) To All To Whom These Presents Shall Come, Greeting: Know Ye, That Honorable Constantin Burlacu Is Commissioned A COLONEL I hereby confer this honor with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities thereunto appertaining. In testimony whereof, I have caused these letters to be made patent, and the seal of the State to be hereunto affixed. Done at (Strictly Confidential), the 19th day of February in the year of our Lord two thousand and three. By the Governor Secretary of State https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/daci...@aol.com$20magarul$20in$20ceata|sort:date magarul in ceata https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/6NPlV0GOlio/_MC53tNAMREJ Path: g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!news.glorb.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-m1.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 19 X-Admin: ne...@aol.com From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian Date: 15 Nov 2004 21:16:43 GMT References: <20041115153719...@mb-m28.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Curatenie mare la CIA, nu doar la Department of State Message-ID: <20041115161643...@mb-m12.aol.com> Xref: g2news1.google.com soc.culture.romanian:21028 >Subject: Re: Curatenie mare la CIA, nu doar la Department of State >From: pro...@aol.com (PRO PNAC) >Date: 11/15/04 3:37 PM Eastern Standard Time >Message-id: <20041115153719...@mb-m28.aol.com> >>From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) > >>De acord, dar CIA-ul devenise o anexa a Mossadului, si trebuie curatat de >>neoconservativii trotkisti si cei care fac jocurile suprematiei sioniste. >Lasa ca vezi tu de cine se curata. America va fi a americanilor nu a jidanilor si te rog sa nu uiti in veci aceasta. >Ar fi trebuit sa vezi pina acum, dar poate >ca erai ocupat cu Austro-Ungarul. Hi hi hi. Austro-Ungurul a disparut ca magarul in ceata. This is a clear reference by dacialan to a nicadrorial work ] [ http://postimg.org/gallery/3fgsxbme/d76ddc08/ Stargate Movie entire folder http://postimg.org/image/bo7ahhblx/full/ Giza, Egypt 1928 Giza = coordinates 30 aka Baghdad Coordinates with the east side 0 = Z Chaos Enigma 1928 = 77 Alice starting Year and 88 Hail Hitler ] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giza http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad [ http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2594/dscf6613l.jpg Z Chaos 6 Oclock ENIGMA http://postimg.org/image/ad44mr5dx/full/ Triumph of the Will Nurenberg Clock 6 oclock http://postimg.org/image/z7nmgtq85/full/ Auswitz Ramp at 6 Oclock with HaloLight Twice http://postimg.org/image/czlil4ttr/full/ Same as in Devil Advocate http://postimg.org/image/7uifm2jnp/full/ Triumph Of The Will Girl http://postimg.org/image/6ad3nob9h/full/ Perfect Look Alike Years Later Girl In Stargate Movie Pay attention to the Perls Necklace http://postimg.org/image/snkuahc79/full/ Same Girl Years Laters as an Old Lady In Comand http://postimg.org/image/9xsutqjgl/full/ Clearly Writen The 4 Reich http://postimg.org/image/eel7sexol/full/ Plans Travels Old Lady and Rain See above the decoding for Rain http://postimg.org/image/3swr2o1z9/full/ 109 Stargate Clock http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Sonnen109.html Z Chaos But_Ter_Worh Filter Circuit New American Century http://postimg.org/image/hb3neye4l/full/ The Z Chaos Enigma in another encoding http://olive-drab.com/gallery/nazi_propaganda_posters/gp0062.jpg Nazi Poster Victoria aka [5 aka pentagon] http://postimg.org/image/i8eo1kf0l/full/ http://postimg.org/image/hb3neye4l/full/ Mirrored v ^ see Z chaos mirrored Alice http://s10.postimg.org/jv3vmsr2h/4_Reich_Plan.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/phvn6j47d/77_Alice_88_hail_hitler.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/66ja7f5s9/mirored_dona_victoria_and_90_deg_work.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/vdpktxjih/perls_necklase.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/bgo8ypq15/ramp_and_halo_light_at_6_oclock.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/q4ujw213d/stargate_109_code.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/3uba9tt6x/stargate_1994_years_later.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/g7o4gqivd/stargate_1994.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/v2cpuwsg9/stargate_plans_and_Rain.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/9nlcae4uh/triumpf_of_the_will_nurenberg_clock.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/b1cz5p43t/triumph_of_the_will.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/inlcgubk9/work_at_90_deg.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/wwkyywq2x/z_chaos_plan_in_another_encoding.jpg Entire folder direct links ] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/n4OEdynpR7M/YL3O1pDxjH4J The Afganistan [war] is allreadi in Tribunals and will be implemented imediatly after the Full Public 45 as the first item on the Tribunals list We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the [mk rf etc team have even by their own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ] either within USA or at Planet Level Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with ICC Tribunal and relevant significant Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA and present and future UN LS

Adendum

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/twlgQ3dLxU0/pe_6vfVeERUJ

[Articolul din Scientific American cu Shordinger Cat ] ca pare ca e continuare la [ cubul din Stargate] ?
In [ Articol apare o pisica intro cutie cu un ciocan si un vas de sticla ]
[nsa a facut wishfully haked software la o parte ] din colectia mea de [Scientific
American si nu ] am reusit sa gasesc articolul ieri pentru decodare
Din cite imi aduc aminte [vasul de sticla geometric impartit la 2 seamana
foarte mult cu picioarele figurilor din ambele parti a ^ care este Planuitul
Alice de catre V de asemeni asata poate insemna Gimel ג care este aleph bet
gimel adica 3 sau 23 sau 33 ]

[

http://postimg.org/image/bo7ahhblx/full/
Stargate Two Camels aka Gamal or GML AND Giza 77 88 30
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lady_of_the_Camellias
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Traviata
The opera was originally entitled Violetta
http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Son105.html
See V versus ^ and former nsa logo and the color of the siting board
which is the code for 9 15 or in nsa plans 45 against 45

]

[
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/united-states/nsa-executive-felony-indictment-33469.html
Coordinates 39 and Sciam August 19 93 Zchaos

As well see the Two Aeroplanes that in this picture are at 12 Oclock
One is a Hercules http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules 4 Engines Plane
and I could not recognized the second one
The Two semicircles in a reversed mode prove booth the gimel gimel and
the V ^ DECODINGS = 22 = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
AGAINST THE ENTIRE PLANET

Hercules is the Roman name for the Greek divine hero Heracles, who was the son of Zeus
http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Son105.htm The former [Pentagon] Mirror

]

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allready at 45 at public level booth

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2014, 1:49:22 AM3/10/14
On Monday, March 10, 2014 7:12:27 AM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 8, 2014 7:49:24 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > On Saturday, February 8, 2014 1:45:13 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > On Thursday, February 6, 2014 8:00:09 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > > > On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 7:07:25 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > > > > > > > On Sunday, February 2, 2014 7:08:50 PM UTC+2, donjuanf...@gmail.com wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TZiWn1bSEws/pNsErE4hplwJ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You have here the proof of the preplaned wars of Irak and Afganistan > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > preplaned since the 70 of the previous century and > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It is by this Officialy Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt The Self Made 9/11 Reichstag Atacks where planed realized and performed by CIA and NSA etc > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > As arabs you are semites and as such you where the first in line for the > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 4 th Reich planed holocaust of all nonarians on the planet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The entire civil wars within the arab world are just the first stage > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in this proxy metod of holocaust developed in Romania and Yougoslavia > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > by the 4 th Reich . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Please stop your sensless wars derived and created by the 4 th Reich . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I have stoped the atempted by the 4th Reich reciprocal anihilation > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of Pakistan and India but I could not stoped your total situation > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > today since El Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhod are the 4 th Reich > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 90 DEGREES owned troian base within the arab and muslim world > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > for the reason of holocausting all arabs and muslims at the time of > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > full 4 Reich establishment. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You owe me full real peace with my country > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > full recognition of my country full regional positive integration > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and cooperation with my country at all levels for the next 200 years . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Time stamp of this post has no meaning > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > copy to ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > LS > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > By this the USA troops presence in Afghanistan is officially > > > > > > > > > > > > > > proved to be under a War of Aggression > > > > > > > > > > > > > > illegal and multymode criminal . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called the waging of aggressive war "essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > > > > > > > > > > > > > copy to ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > LS > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/e6Ac36X5-mk/_H2SlujJWHEJ > > > > > > 1977 Alice Plan > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/-FXf2ChGexoJ > > > > > > Alice is proved in Romania > > > > > > Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos project aka 4 Reich Planet > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One way 39 Plan > > > > > > http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=39.108889~-76.771389&style=o&lvl=15&sp=Point.39.108889_- > > > > > > > > > > > > 76.771389_National%20Security%20Agency___ > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency > > > > > > 39°6′32″N 76°46′17″W > > > > > > > > > > > > Reversed Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos Enigma the second mirored > > > > > > part of the plan aka 93 > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J > > > > > > > > > > > > Historical background of the Z Chaos Project > > > > > > http://totallyhistory.com/plan-z-1939/ > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Z > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1939_in_Germany > > > > > > > > > > > > Timisoara vs Gdansk coordinates 45.45 vs 54 > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/-FXf2ChGexoJ > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/at7VYut7U6Y/xID2AXVL0L8J > > > > > > 45.45 is equal with self anihilation while the 54 resembles the reverse of > > > > > > 45 aka the establishment of the 4 Reich Planet . > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi%C8%99oara > > > > > > 45°45′35″N 21°13′48″E > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Wa%C5%82%C4%99sa > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gda%C5%84sk > > > > > > Coordinates: 54°22′N 18°38′E > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech-Lecha > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham > > > > > > His story is essentially the history of the establishment of the covenant between Abraham and > > > > > > > > > > > > God: God calls Abraham to leave his land, family and household in Mesopotamia in return for a > > > > > > > > > > > > new land, family and inheritance in Canaan, the promised land > > > > > > The establishment of the 4 Reich Planet and on the way masked as semites twice > > > > > > > > > > > > Added to this the two pages Scientific american oil picture reproduction > > > > > > of tower of babel . > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War > > > > > > The Coalition ceased their advance, and declared a cease-fire 100 hours after the ground > > > > > > > > > > > > campaign started. Aerial and ground combat was confined to Iraq, Kuwait, and areas on Saudi > > > > > > > > > > > > Arabia's border. Iraq launched Scud missiles against Coalition military targets in Saudi > > > > > > > > > > > > Arabia and against Israel. > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century > > > > > > The meaning of 100 aka the establishment of 4 Reich Planet > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Kuwait please read as Ku and Wait > > > > > > the same as 100 multymode > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.nsa/LZF7CiOHa40/xk7CodfOShAJ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos project aka 4 Reich Planet > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pH967c6tsEE/3wAxSyFJuQ8J > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TZiWn1bSEws/pNsErE4hplwJ > > > > > > Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt The Self Made 9/11 Reichstag Atacks where planed realized > > > > > > > > > > > > and performed by CIA and NSA etc > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War > > > > > > Check Mate and MartZ Proven Beiound Any Reasonable Doubt Redudantly The IRAK WAR > > > > > > was planed realized and performed by CIA and NSA etc long before the > > > > > > self made 9/11 Reichstag and as such is a War of Agresion etc > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called the > > > > > > > > > > > > waging of aggressive war "essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is > > > > > > > > > > > > not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from > > > > > > > > > > > > other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression > > > > > > > > > > > > By this the Irak war is officially > > > > > > proved to be under a premeditated War of Aggression > > > > > > illegal and multymode criminal . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > > > > > ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > > > > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA > > > > > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > LS > > > > See the Alice Plan Above > > See Scientific American August 1993 mirrored Alice soahc gravure > > > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi%C8%99oara > > 45°45′35″N 21°13′48″E > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Wa%C5%82%C4%99sa > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gda%C5%84sk > > Coordinates: 54°22′N 18°38′E > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech-Lecha > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham > > His story is essentially the history of the establishment of the covenant between Abraham and > > > > God: God calls Abraham to leave his land, family and household in Mesopotamia in return for a > > > > new land, family and inheritance in Canaan, the promised land > > The establishment of the 4 Reich Planet and on the way masked as semites twice > > > > Added to this the two pages Scientific american oil picture reproduction > > of tower of babel . > > > > > > http://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/posters/check.jpg > > Backward Reversed mirrored Chess against 3 > > and in our case 2 times that equals 33 > > Also the 3 Reich against the Nazi story of backstabers 3 mirrored enemies > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard > > ZB=Z Chaos see the decoded Z Chaos enigma > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski > > > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad > > 33°20′00″N 44°26′00″E > > > > > > Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with > > ICC Tribunal and relevant significant > > Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA > > and present and future UN > > > > > > > > > > LS Redudancy In Decoded Codes [ https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/o8rtS0eFGUE/rjyU88XYl6gJ Path: archiver1.google.com!news1.google.com!newsfeed.stanford.edu!canoe.uoregon.edu!arclight.uoregon.edu!wn13feed!worldnet.att.net!199.45.49.37!cyclone1.gnilink.net!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-m1.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 38 X-Admin: ne...@aol.com From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian Date: 02 Jun 2003 01:48:17 GMT Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Pentru Mesterul-Tomberg Message-ID: <20030601214817...@mb-m22.aol.com> Xref: archiver1.google.com soc.culture.romanian:94597 In a message dated 6/1/03 7:55:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mest...@aol.com writes: Subj:Re: colonelu pulii Re: Colonel Constantin Burlacu Date:6/1/03 7:55:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time From:m...@aol.com To:da...@aol.com Sent from the Internet daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) mananca cacat: >Ha.Ha, HA! Ba da prost mai esti. Ba jidane securist, de ce nu-ti dai numele adevarat de Burcovici? Si de ce esti obraznic cu Max, bagami-as pula-n inima ta, boaita corcita cu o hazna, sa-ti indop pula-n cur pina faci ocluzie intestinala, ma ramolitule, sifiliticule, a dat Altzheimerul de tine si ti-a facut creierii frisca. Curistule, seCuristule, labarule, atit te-ai priceput sa faci in viata ghiolbane, sa fi securist, sa santajezi sa terorizezi si sa omori oamenii, ratatule. Gaoaza ambulanta, mama ancestrala a tuturor muilor, o sa faci cariera cu gingiile pe pula mea si cu cacat in par. Huuuuuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ba. Tac'tu a fost un dildo, mata a fost un cur, tu esti un avorton al colonului, iar ratia zilnica de sange, sloboz si fecale, promit sa te transforme in bucuria labarilor geriatrici din ghena zoofilica din care vomiti pe scr. Ba pana una alta eu sunt colonel american ,iar tu esti un cacat in ploaie. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/daci...@aol.com$20ploaie|sort:date Repetitive dacialan frase [cacat in ploaie] CCR (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL) LYRICS Send "Have You Ever Seen …" to your Mobile "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" ******************************************************** Someone told me long ago There's a calm before the storm, ******************************************************** I know; It's been comin' for some time. When it's over, so they say, It'll rain a sunny day, I know; Shinin' down like water. [CHORUS:] I want to know, Have you ever seen the rain? I want to know, Have you ever seen the rain Comin' down on a sunny day? Yesterday, and days before, Sun is cold and rain is hard, I know; Been that way for all my time. 'Til forever, on it goes Through the circle, fast and slow, I know; It can't stop, I wonder. [CHORUS] Yeah! [CHORUS] Well in all [4 Reich Holywood disaster movies there is a calm before the storm] Storm = Z Chaos since the chaos is the Lorenz Original Equations derived from the research on weather paterns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_You_Ever_Seen_the_Rain%3F The Song Is as well performed by Smokie Band of Alice 24 Years Writer(s) John Fogerty aka Fog aka Night and Fog http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/HYESTR-CCR.jpg http://postimg.org/image/hck23k2kf/full/ Devils Advocate Double Hey etc etc https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/pW7NMBfiVPI/b1ojGPQgMjQJ https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/pW7NMBfiVPI/QLb6CA1lH1cJ Path: archiver1.google.com!news1.google.com!newsfeed.stanford.edu!lnsnews.lns.cornell.edu!newsstand.cit.cornell.edu!news.stealth.net news.stealth.net!news.stealth.net!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-m1.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 26 X-Admin: ne...@aol.com From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian Date: 01 Jun 2003 18:18:23 GMT Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Colonel Constantin Burlacu Message-ID: <20030601141823...@mb-m21.aol.com> Xref: archiver1.google.com soc.culture.romanian:94566 State of (Strictly Confidential),USA Governor (Strictly Confidential) To All To Whom These Presents Shall Come, Greeting: Know Ye, That Honorable Constantin Burlacu Is Commissioned A COLONEL I hereby confer this honor with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities thereunto appertaining. In testimony whereof, I have caused these letters to be made patent, and the seal of the State to be hereunto affixed. Done at (Strictly Confidential), the 19th day of February in the year of our Lord two thousand and three. By the Governor Secretary of State https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/daci...@aol.com$20magarul$20in$20ceata|sort:date magarul in ceata https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/6NPlV0GOlio/_MC53tNAMREJ Path: g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!news.glorb.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-m1.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 19 X-Admin: ne...@aol.com From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian Date: 15 Nov 2004 21:16:43 GMT References: <20041115153719...@mb-m28.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Curatenie mare la CIA, nu doar la Department of State Message-ID: <20041115161643...@mb-m12.aol.com> Xref: g2news1.google.com soc.culture.romanian:21028 >Subject: Re: Curatenie mare la CIA, nu doar la Department of State >From: pro...@aol.com (PRO PNAC) >Date: 11/15/04 3:37 PM Eastern Standard Time >Message-id: <20041115153719...@mb-m28.aol.com> >>From: daci...@aol.com (DACIA LAN) > >>De acord, dar CIA-ul devenise o anexa a Mossadului, si trebuie curatat de >>neoconservativii trotkisti si cei care fac jocurile suprematiei sioniste. >Lasa ca vezi tu de cine se curata. America va fi a americanilor nu a jidanilor si te rog sa nu uiti in veci aceasta. >Ar fi trebuit sa vezi pina acum, dar poate >ca erai ocupat cu Austro-Ungarul. Hi hi hi. Austro-Ungurul a disparut ca magarul in ceata. This is a clear reference by dacialan to a nicadrorial work ] [ http://postimg.org/gallery/3fgsxbme/d76ddc08/ Stargate Movie entire folder http://postimg.org/image/bo7ahhblx/full/ Giza, Egypt 1928 Giza = coordinates 30 aka Baghdad Coordinates with the east side 0 = Z Chaos Enigma 1928 = 77 Alice starting Year and 88 Hail Hitler ] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giza http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad [ http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2594/dscf6613l.jpg Z Chaos 6 Oclock ENIGMA http://postimg.org/image/ad44mr5dx/full/ Triumph of the Will Nurenberg Clock 6 oclock http://postimg.org/image/z7nmgtq85/full/ Auswitz Ramp at 6 Oclock with HaloLight Twice http://postimg.org/image/czlil4ttr/full/ Same as in Devil Advocate http://postimg.org/image/7uifm2jnp/full/ Triumph Of The Will Girl http://postimg.org/image/6ad3nob9h/full/ Perfect Look Alike Years Later Girl In Stargate Movie Pay attention to the Perls Necklace http://postimg.org/image/snkuahc79/full/ Same Girl Years Laters as an Old Lady In Comand http://postimg.org/image/9xsutqjgl/full/ Clearly Writen The 4 Reich http://postimg.org/image/eel7sexol/full/ Plans Travels Old Lady and Rain See above the decoding for Rain http://postimg.org/image/3swr2o1z9/full/ 109 Stargate Clock http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Sonnen109.html Z Chaos But_Ter_Worh Filter Circuit New American Century http://postimg.org/image/hb3neye4l/full/ The Z Chaos Enigma in another encoding http://olive-drab.com/gallery/nazi_propaganda_posters/gp0062.jpg Nazi Poster Victoria aka [5 aka pentagon] http://postimg.org/image/i8eo1kf0l/full/ http://postimg.org/image/hb3neye4l/full/ Mirrored v ^ see Z chaos mirrored Alice http://s10.postimg.org/jv3vmsr2h/4_Reich_Plan.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/phvn6j47d/77_Alice_88_hail_hitler.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/66ja7f5s9/mirored_dona_victoria_and_90_deg_work.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/vdpktxjih/perls_necklase.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/bgo8ypq15/ramp_and_halo_light_at_6_oclock.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/q4ujw213d/stargate_109_code.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/3uba9tt6x/stargate_1994_years_later.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/g7o4gqivd/stargate_1994.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/v2cpuwsg9/stargate_plans_and_Rain.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/9nlcae4uh/triumpf_of_the_will_nurenberg_clock.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/b1cz5p43t/triumph_of_the_will.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/inlcgubk9/work_at_90_deg.jpg http://s10.postimg.org/wwkyywq2x/z_chaos_plan_in_another_encoding.jpg Entire folder direct links ] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/n4OEdynpR7M/YL3O1pDxjH4J The Afganistan [war] is allreadi in Tribunals and will be implemented imediatly after the Full Public 45 as the first item on the Tribunals list We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the [mk rf etc team have even by their own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ] either within USA or at Planet Level Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with ICC Tribunal and relevant significant Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA and present and future UN LS Adendum https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/twlgQ3dLxU0/pe_6vfVeERUJ [Articolul din Scientific American cu Shordinger Cat ] ca pare ca e continuare la [ cubul din Stargate] ? In [ Articol apare o pisica intro cutie cu un ciocan si un vas de sticla ] [nsa a facut wishfully haked software la o parte ] din colectia mea de [Scientific American si nu ] am reusit sa gasesc articolul ieri pentru decodare Din cite imi aduc aminte [vasul de sticla geometric impartit la 2 seamana foarte mult cu picioarele figurilor din ambele parti a ^ care este Planuitul Alice de catre V de asemeni asata poate insemna Gimel ג care este aleph bet gimel adica 3 sau 23 sau 33 ] [ http://postimg.org/image/bo7ahhblx/full/ Stargate Two Camels aka Gamal or GML AND Giza 77 88 30 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lady_of_the_Camellias http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Traviata The opera was originally entitled Violetta http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Son105.html See V versus ^ and former nsa logo and the color of the siting board which is the code for 9 15 or in nsa plans 45 against 45 ] [ http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/united-states/nsa-executive-felony-indictment-33469.html Coordinates 39 and Sciam August 19 93 Zchaos As well see the Two Aeroplanes that in this picture are at 12 Oclock One is a Hercules http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules 4 Engines Plane and I could not recognized the second one The Two semicircles in a reversed mode prove booth the gimel gimel and the V ^ DECODINGS = 22 = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa AGAINST THE ENTIRE PLANET Hercules is the Roman name for the Greek divine hero Heracles, who was the son of Zeus http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Son105.htm The former [Pentagon] Mirror ] We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allready at 45 at public level booth within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the [mk rf etc team have even by their own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ] either within USA or at Planet Level Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with ICC Tribunal and relevant significant Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA and present and future UN LS

Adendum

[

http://postimg.org/image/w1g5b8021/full/
2 Gimel against mirrored 2 Gimel = 45 against 45 aka Gdansk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimel

http://postimg.org/image/hx8k0icm1/
Am gasit o copie trasa la xerox a Shrodinger Cat din Scientific American

See Cacat decoded above = Ca_lifornia Cat or Nazi minus mirrored NonNazies
See 88 Zwiling Decoding and 19 88 Twins Movie
German Word Swartz the NonNazies Nigers

Dacialan colonel Alexander Soare above signature on scr was 88 Hail Hitler