PHP notices when trying to use undefined macro.

Yi EungJun

Jul 8, 2011, 12:51:39 PM7/8/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
I have met some notices when trying to use undefined macro.
You can reproduce the notices using test.php which I attached, like follows.
$ php test.php
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: SimpleWiki_DocNode::$decoration in /home/nori/mysrc/webcode/third_party/simplewikiRC1.04/muster_simplewiki_emitter.php on line 1013
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: SimpleWiki_DocNode::$decoration in /home/nori/mysrc/webcode/third_party/simplewikiRC1.04/muster_simplewiki_emitter.php on line 1013
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/nori/mysrc/webcode/third_party/simplewikiRC1.04/muster_simplewiki_emitter.php PHP Notice:  Undefined property: SimpleWiki_DocNode::$arguments in /home/nori/mysrc/webcode/third_party/simplewikiRC1.04/muster_simplewiki_emitter.php on line 1014
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: SimpleWiki_DocNode::$textcontent in /home/nori/mysrc/webcode/third_party/simplewikiRC1.04/muster_simplewiki_emitter.php on line 1015
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/nori/mysrc/webcode/third_party/simplewikiRC1.04/muster_simplewiki_emitter.php on line 1013
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: SimpleWiki_DocNode::$arguments in /home/nori/mysrc/webcode/third_party/simplewikiRC1.04/muster_simplewiki_emitter.php on line 1014
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: SimpleWiki_DocNode::$textcontent in /home/nori/mysrc/webcode/third_party/simplewikiRC1.04/muster_simplewiki_emitter.php on line 1015
test.php
notices.txt

Henrik Bechmann

Jul 8, 2011, 2:30:00 PM7/8/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much Yi!

I'll look into it shortly. Looks like it should be a simple fix.

Best,

- Henrik

bechmann.ca

Henrik Bechmann

Jul 9, 2011, 7:53:27 AM7/9/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
Yi,

Apparently you've run into a bit of code that I neglected to upgrade during the last round of code maintenance.

I've fixed it, and will announce the updated download package shortly.

Thanks again for letting me know.

Best,

- Henrik