Bug when using register_macro_callbacks multiple times

1 view

camille sauvaget

Jul 26, 2011, 3:59:15 PM7/26/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I found something that seems to be a bug in the file muster_simplewiki_emitter.php line 286. I read $calloutlist[$macroname] but your variable line 283 is $calloutslist with a 's' in the middle.

I think line 286 should be : $calloutslist[$macroname] = $methodref;

And line  288 : $this->_macro_callouts = $calloutslist;

Great work on this project congrats !

Henrik Bechmann

Jul 30, 2011, 8:35:31 AM7/30/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback Camille.

I've changed line 283 to

$calloutlist = $this->_macro_callouts;

(the singular)

... and repackaged rc1.05, which all can download with the fix.

- Henrik

bechmann.ca