Documentation additions

camille sauvaget

Jul 26, 2011, 4:11:21 PM7/26/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
re Hi everyone,

I think SimpleWiki should be a bit more documented especially for passing the callbacks I was a it confused because in the actual doc, it is written "array(objectref,'methodname') " I searched in the simplewiki code how callbacks were fired; I wanted to call functions that were not in objects, I think your documentation should refer to the call_user_func manual page.

I also had to search the muster code for symlinks as I didn't know how to handle it in my function, think you should also add something like :

"Your function should modify the linkparts->internalselector property with the relative link to the concerned resource. Asked resource is read from the same variable."

in the Muster_SimpleWiki::register_symlink_handler documentation.

Bye

Henrik Bechmann

Jul 30, 2011, 8:37:56 AM7/30/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much for this useful feedback Camille.

I'll attend to this with my next maintenance round for Simplewiki (not for a few weeks I'm afraid).

Thanks again,

- Henrik

bechmann.ca