Learning FEM

Md. Golam Rashed

Aug 16, 2011, 12:06:59 PM8/16/11
to sfepy...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
as you can see, i'm bit new to FEM.
and the documentation of sfepy really lacks in theory of FEM implemented in sfepy.
So, can you people point me out good sources or textbooks which can help me understanding the detailed working procedure of sfepy??
Thanks!

Vladimir Lukes

Aug 17, 2011, 4:22:48 AM8/17/11
to sfepy...@googlegroups.com
Hi

good source is http://www.colorado.edu/engineering/cas/courses.d/

IFEM.d - Introduction to Finite Element Methods
AFEM.d - Advanced Finite Element Methods for Solids, Plates and Shells
NFEM.d - Nonlinear Finite Element Methods
... etc

Vladimir