Selenium IDE 1.5.0 has been released!

Dave Hunt

Dec 15, 2011, 11:33:49 AM12/15/11
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Everything went (fairly) smoothly, and Selenium IDE 1.5.0 has been released!

Please update for Firefox 9 support, as well as improvements to the WebDriver export formatters and several bug fixes.

Download: http://release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-ide/1.5.0/selenium-ide-1.5.0.xpi
Release notes: http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/SeIDEReleaseNotes

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this release!

Dave.

Mike Riley

Dec 15, 2011, 2:06:56 PM12/15/11
to Selenium Users
Dave,

I saw that it had an update for the WebDriver formatter. Is that only
for the JUnit4 one, or does it affect others as well?

Mike

Dave Hunt

Dec 15, 2011, 3:01:35 PM12/15/11
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mike,

Here are the changes that affect the Java formatters:

http://code.google.com/p/selenium/source/detail?r=14754
http://code.google.com/p/selenium/source/detail?r=14756
http://code.google.com/p/selenium/source/detail?r=14758
http://code.google.com/p/selenium/source/detail?r=14761

Cheers,
Dave

Dave Hunt

anurag satish

Dec 15, 2011, 3:21:37 PM12/15/11
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Can you tell me when will the perl-formatters be out.

Adam Goucher

Dec 15, 2011, 4:41:37 PM12/15/11
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
The perl formatter is no longer supported by the main project.

Someone from the community has volunteered to maintain it but it is not yet available through http://addons.mozilla.org (so far as I can tell). Keep looking there and/or the old code can be found at http://code.google.com/p/selenium/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fide%2Fplugins%2Fperl-format -- though once his plugin is available on AMO I will be deleting it from svn.

-adam

Sairam Prasath

Dec 16, 2011, 3:05:50 AM12/16/11
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
What about the compatibility of Firebug, Firepath and Xpath?

Regards,
Sairam.

raghu nandan

Dec 16, 2011, 3:52:20 AM12/16/11
to Selenium Users
Hi i have updated to firefox 9 which supports selenium IDE 1.5.0 and
as well firebug 1.9 version,I am succeded in this.

shw

Jan 14, 2012, 4:26:49 AM1/14/12
to Selenium Users
Hi

I need a help.

I have Firefox 9 and SIDE-1.5,I have installed it successfuly but SIDE
is not getting listed in Tools.Can you sugest some wayouts.

Dave Hunt

Jan 16, 2012, 6:46:48 AM1/16/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
What operating system (and version) are you using? In Firefox, can you see if Selenium IDE is listed as an installed extension? If it's disabled does it give a reason?

Thanks,
Dave
--
Dave Hunt

Mike Riley

Jan 16, 2012, 6:55:45 PM1/16/12
to Selenium Users
Plus I seem to recall that someone posted that you need to have the
Java JDK installed for it to run, not just the JRE.

Mike

On Jan 16, 3:46 am, Dave Hunt <dave.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What operating system (and version) are you using? In Firefox, can you see
> if Selenium IDE is listed as an installed extension? If it's disabled does
> it give a reason?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

Dave Hunt

Jan 16, 2012, 7:25:56 PM1/16/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
You don't need Java installed to use Selenium IDE.

shw

Jan 31, 2012, 11:22:42 PM1/31/12
to Selenium Users
Th