> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/05/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 5:14:00 AM2/5/19
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully
hungry as evident by His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves
He's living despite looking like He's just been slain (behold His body
piercings) by eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and
honeycomb on Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Timothy Sutter wrote:

> ok, Chung, but just remember
>
> =you= get -no- credit for any of this at all

Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26

> all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=

Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

> i'm wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 7:22:29 AM2/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 9:40:15 AM2/5/19

curious

Feb 5, 2019, 9:58:42 AM2/5/19
This is the 1st in a series outlining the origin and twists and turns of
distorted logic of the 2 lb. diet.

In the late 90's Mr. Chung gained 20 pounds. This was likely due to the
medication he was being perscribed known to promote weight gain.

He saw a movie where mountain climbers were said to consume 2 lb.s of food.
This was the start of his mistake.

He reasoned if they ate 2 lb.s and had high physical activity he could lose
the 20 lb. weight gain by doing the same.

Of course there was a fatal error in his logic, distorted lolgic continued
in the history of the diet to this day.

The mountain climbers consumed 2 lb.s of dehydrated foods used for the
weight reduction. Fatal errors of this kind were to continue in the
history of the 2 lb. diet.

When rehydrated or in their before dehydration state they weight much more
then 2 lb.s.

2 lb's of the concentrated high energy foods they ate contained many many
more calories in that state then the ssame hydrated forms.

He called his new idea the 2 lb. diet at that time.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 10:30:15 AM2/5/19

Actually, the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet

>In the late 90's Mr. Chung gained 20 pounds. This was likely due to the
>medication he was being perscribed (sic) known to promote weight gain.

LIE.

I have no medical history of taking any prescribed medications.

Source:

>He saw a movie where mountain climbers were said to consume 2 lb.s (sic) of food.
>This was the start of his mistake.

LIE.

The Everest climbers were receiving 10 lbs of food per week which is
actually 1.43 lbs per day.

Source:
2007 "Be Hungry" book (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), page 18.

>He reasoned if they ate 2 lb.s (sic) and had high physical activity he could lose
>the 20 lb. (sic) weight gain by doing the same.

LIE.

My physical activity was already high climbing the stairs of the
1000-bed Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta as a medical resident
physician instead of taking the elevators **and** I was not interested
in losing weight but rather was interested in knowing if this would be
safe for my obese patients. The reasoning here is that if it doesn't
kill me to decrease my intake from 3-4 lbs per day to 2 lbs per day,
it won't kill my obese patients who were eating 8-12 lbs per day to do
likewise.

Source:
2007 "Be Hungry" book (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), page 18.

3 LIEs in a row.

You just struck out and again have unwittingly demonstrated that there
is no truth in you, who are eternally condemned for blaspheming (Mark
3:29) against the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger for food, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned more than ever increasing His curse upon you by extending it
to your extended family, so that all others reading this will benefit
by learning from your example to not blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the
Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

It is my hope that the above edifies (Ephesians 4:29) others, so that
they'd not be deceived (Galatians 6:7) by the conceited (Obadiah 1:3)
nymshifter of perdition (Proverbs 16:25) who is reaping what it has
sown on USENET via its prideful (Proverbs 16:18) attempts to mock GOD
by blaspheming (Mark 3:29) in the flesh against His Holy Spirit
(Galatians 6:8 and 1 Thessalonians 5:19) to its own blind (Matthew
7:3) shame (Proverbs 11:2) and destruction (Pro 16:18).

"For if GOD spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also
spare not thee." (Romans 11:21)

First, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (Galatians 6:3) by a
haughty (Pro 16:18) spirit to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the Holy
Spirit.

Second, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (1 John 1:8) by a
proud (Galatians 5:26) heart to claim to be without the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) by not
using http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians 4:12).

Third, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (Gal 6:7) by the vain
(Ephesians 5:6) words of conceited (Oba 1:3) eternally condemned (Mk
3:29) nymshifters who hide behind various nyms including possibly even
Christ (Luke 21:8) to do evil (Proverbs 8:13) misbehaving (Hebrews
12:16) terribly like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau (Gen 25:32) whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

Indeed, haughty are those who boast (Jeremiah 9:24) "my heart is not
proud; my eyes are not haughty. I don't concern myself with matters
too great or too awesome for me to grasp" (Psalm 131:1) instead of
simply using http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians 4:12) to
be humble (Ephesians 4:2) like the LORD (Luke 24:42).

They are cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) with ever-increasing amounts of
brain-destroying http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue)
thereby making it difficult (Hebrews 5:11) for them to comprehend (Psa
131:1) what they are reading including especially what follows about
their "hunger is starvation" delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11). They
have been blinded (2 Corinthians 4:4) by the "god of this age" which
is their own stomach (Matthew 15:17).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/utSXzwLiSjM/TXI9pGW5CgAJ

Thus, instead of calling (Psalm 107:6) out to the LORD for help when
the heart (Jeremiah 17:9) of their soul is troubled by their being
hungry (Psalm 107:5), they make food offerings to an idol (i.e. their
stomach) so that they end up ever more cursed (Jer 17:5) by GOD.

Therefore, without either bitterness, anger, or malice (Ephesians
4:31), http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew while wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who humbles us &
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, boldly adds here to the
irrefutable proof of GOD's existence instead of either grieving
(Ephesians 4:30) or quenching (1 Th 5:19) the Holy Spirit:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/obR4eeMQ8b0/1v3om0rJAQAJ

* Note that the aforementioned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) being
no longer able to always type its nym correctly is consistent with it
being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD because it will never be
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven (Ephesians 4:32) by the LORD for
blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit.

Laus DEO :-)

GOD says to the eternally condemned nymshifter, "You have trusted in
your wickedness and have said, 'No one sees me’ (Isaiah 47:10) here on
Usenet and yet I see through your nym and curse (Jer 17:5) you more
than ever so that you will never have peace (Proverbs 16:7)."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kR8rR8s9t6o/phQNZEvYBQAJ

Laus DEO !

+++

The eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant of
satan) wrote:

> Andy andy, you made the challenge to non-believers

No.

I did not write that "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> , it just done don''t
> work; now done it?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/xR4zDAEOBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is your continuing to blaspheme
against Him.

> So fess up and stop making this face loosing claim for we believers:

You, who are eternally condemned by GOD, cannot trust (John 3:16) Him.

Those who don't trust GOD, don't really believe in their heart (Romans
10:9) that GOD raised Jesus Christ up from the dead.

Bottom line: You, who are eternally condemned, cannot be believers.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

See also:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/9zvd_bkCBwAJ

> 5 second youtube test of this claim.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Actually, instead of a test of the proof, the video (especially now
with what is in its comment section) and your vainly** citing it
further adds to the proof :-)

** "those who cite the above YouTube video as a refutation of this
scientific proof unwittingly demonstrate that they are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as
evident by their cognitive deficits"

** Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Laus DEO !

> It takes only one example to refute the claim.

Those who comprehend the proof are also able to acknowledge that it is
irrefutable simply because the Holy Spirit not only supports this
proof but allows a sound mind to comprehend it.

You will never comprehend this because you really are eternally
condemned.

The reason for responding here is for the benefit of believers (John
3:16) who are reading this.

+++

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote about the "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the
eternally condemned (Mk 3:29):

> "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
> For this reason GOD sends them a powerful delusion
> so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned
> who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."
> (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/S8OSrVJCd2M/wbeEQRDABwAJ

"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are
the ways of death." (Proverbs 16:25)

What seems right to humans is to be http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Genesis 25:32) misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly like a heathen
(Psalm 2:1).

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof
are the ways of death." (Proverbs 14:12)

Again, what seems right to humans is to be
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) misbehaving (Hebrews
12:16) terribly like a heathen (Psalm 2:1).

Indeed, this is what's wrong with Donald J. Trump (DJT) as explained
in detail at http://bit.ly/WWWDJT_

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/F0BRcyUkVBI/bd56S0p-BwAJ

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... the eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
wonder) asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... the eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant
of satan) asked on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 10:31:03 AM2/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 11:27:35 AM2/5/19

curious

Feb 5, 2019, 11:47:04 AM2/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 11:53:59 AM2/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 11:55:11 AM2/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 2:11:27 PM2/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 8:06:22 PM2/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 9:10:24 PM2/5/19

Jimmy Alpha

Feb 5, 2019, 9:55:03 PM2/5/19
sightwalker has been telling its stories without any verification other
than buy my book and read my story for as long as Jimmy can remember!
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2019, 2:47:44 AM2/6/19
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...