LORD JESUS CHRIST on the topic of diet ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2017, 2:03:18 AM10/5/17
"Do not worry about what you will eat." -- LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (Luke 12:29).

To diet is to "worry about what you will eat."

Therefore, it is smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet per the LORD's
command.

Yes, right amount ( http://JiL4ever.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman (along with countless others
globally --> http://bit.ly/2015GHHS ) are doing is smarter:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diet.low-carb/ehvWZrH5Q9U/z0oHiET3Lo0J

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1r72AsO3NuQ/VkYiWMDlLFIJ
**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OwIa247V2QA/taPvYBATA9oJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/2KcDOWlEcZM/7pDF83wuXwUJ

Don't be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

servant

Oct 5, 2017, 12:38:41 PM10/5/17

>"Do not worry about what you will eat." -- LORD Jesus Christ of
>Nazareth (Luke 12:29).

Which relates not at all to the 2 lb. diet.

He also said it is not what goes into one's mouth but that which comes from
it we should consider.

also:

'25 Important Bible Verses About Food And Eating'

http://biblereasons.com/food-and-eating/

Why the cross posting to non-religious news groups?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2017, 2:03:08 PM10/5/17
servant wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> "Do not worry about what you will eat." -- LORD Jesus Christ of
>> Nazareth (Luke 12:29).
>
> Which relates not at all to the 2 lb... (per day).

Actually, it does according to Proverbs 23:2

"Those given to gluttony at the King's table should put a knife to
their throat." (Proverbs 23:2)

We use the knife to cut away the excess food from our plate so that we
don't cross the line of exceeding the daily 2 lbs (Revelation 6:6),
which is the omer (Exodus 16:16) which is the right daily amount.

Eating more than the right daily amount is by definition the deadly
sin of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

Thus, while http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier, in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I hope you, servant, also
have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Oct 5, 2017, 5:02:37 PM10/5/17
On 10/5/2017 3:01 AM, poor sightwalker with its little scales said:
> "Do not worry about what you will eat." -- LORD Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth (Luke 12:29).
>
> To diet is to "worry about what you will eat."

No one worries more than sightwalker, to get a little scales out and
weigh each crumb is the height of worrying about what goes in the piehole!

If only poor sightwalker had spent his time off net tending the sick.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

servant

Oct 5, 2017, 7:29:46 PM10/5/17
>"Do not worry about what you will eat." -- LORD Jesus Christ of
>Nazareth (Luke 12:29).

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Oct 5, 2017, 8:05:31 PM10/5/17
sightwalker lost his mind with trying to rewrite the Bible in his image,
lost his MD license trying to defend it his lack of a right mind, and
you ask why he cross-posts?
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2017, 9:04:35 PM10/5/17