+ Greeting Colt here in ASD on 06/27/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2018, 9:10:55 AM6/27/18
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2EjzUBtVAgAJ
>>
>>> I will post my 2 hrs after beans and franks bg sat.
>>
>> I hope that means you, Colt, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ

So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment,
don't you (yes/no) ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

col...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 12:28:29 PM6/27/18
Thankyou Dr

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2018, 1:07:55 PM6/27/18
> Thankyou Dr

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--