Looking for Mentors - Opportunity to guide MBA students

Ganesh Kumar

Aug 24, 2012, 6:13:31 AM8/24/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
Friends,
Students from NMIMS – Mumbai, are working on projects for S4I in the fields of Marketing, HR, Finance, Strategy and Research. We are looking for 15 mentors who can guide these MBA students. Mentors will get their certificate of work from ‘Schools For India’. Interested people can reply with their interest area.

Regards,
Ganesh Kumar
0 99 87 68 29 81

rohith...@madura.adityabirla.com

Aug 24, 2012, 6:29:35 AM8/24/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ganesh

I could nominate myself to be a mentor for student, doing project with HR

Regards
Rohith
09164752866

From: Ganesh Kumar <sendg...@gmail.com>
To: schools...@googlegroups.com
Date: 24-08-2012 15:42
Subject: {S4I} Looking for Mentors - Opportunity to guide MBA students
Sent by: schools...@googlegroups.com

Aparna Dube

Aug 24, 2012, 6:34:24 AM8/24/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ganesh

I am currently working as a scale ii officer in Bank of India in marketing dept.
I put my candidature for marketing students or International Business.

Thanks

Aparna Dube.

Praveen Kumar Sayyaparaju

Aug 24, 2012, 6:57:09 AM8/24/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr.Ganesh

I incidentally got to know about these projects through one of my friends who is a student at NMIMS. Could you give some more information of the projects and the timelines?

I am presently working with over Government Schools in Mysore district through SVYM. We focus on the improvement of the quality of science education in these schools. In addition, I also teach and collaborate with the teacher trainees and faculty respectively at the Vivekananda Teacher Training and Research Centre in Mysore District. With about 3 years experience in this field, I would like to be a mentor for the Research Projects.

Regards
Praveen
--
Sayyaparaju Praveen Kumar,
(http://profiles.google.com/rajuspk)

Archit Shrivastava

Aug 25, 2012, 2:50:11 AM8/25/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
I can also help in this, let me know

Ganesh Kumar

Aug 28, 2012, 2:26:14 AM8/28/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for your kind interest. I will share the details soon.

Those who have not registered yet and would like to be mentor please mail us by 30st August 2012.

Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh Kumar
Schools For India
+91 99876 82981