Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Meena Senthil

nepročitano,
22. stu 2015. 17:57:3822. 11. 2015.
u samskrita
Dear all,

After a long search i found Sri Bala sahasranamam but in sanskrit.

Kindly help me to translate .

Thanks

Rajameenakshi
227461812-Sri-Bala-Sahasranama-Stotram-Vishnu-Yamalam.pdf

Shrivathsa B

nepročitano,
22. stu 2015. 18:47:1122. 11. 2015.
u saMskRRita-sandesha-shreNiH
hariH OM,

   What did bhaginii expect? The sahasranAma to be in latin?

   Is your requirement to convert the script into a different language script?

svasti,
       JAYA BHAVAANII BHAARATII,
                                                    shrivathsa.

Arvind_Kolhatkar

nepročitano,
22. stu 2015. 23:15:4322. 11. 2015.
u samskrita
The stotra that you have attached in full of textual and grammatical mistakes.

Since you have taken the trouble to locate it, I presume that you have some acquaintance with the Sanskrit Bhakti tradition.  In that case, understanding the meaning of the stotra should not be very difficult.  Being a 'Sahasranama stotra' it is just a compilation of names and attributes.  I suggest that you take some trouble yourself to understand it with the assistance of a dictionary, before outsourcing that task to others.  If a particular word presents you with any difficulty, you may come back for a clarification of it.

I doubt if anyone here will have the patience to present to you a full translation on a platter!

Arvind Kolhatkar.

shankara

nepročitano,
23. stu 2015. 00:24:3523. 11. 2015.
u sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

The following book contains 2 different versions of Bala Tripurasundari Sahasranama, from Vishnu Yamala Trantra and Rudra Yamala Tantra. I have not come across any books containing translation of this stotra.

regards
shankara