Re: [JOBS] Seeking rockstar junior RoR dev for a startup [remote/London]

Message has been deleted

Bigos

Jan 8, 2013, 4:10:43 AM1/8/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

I'm a rockstar based in Manchester. I am a over 40 years old junior Rails developer and I am willing to work for minimum wage. Can you send me more info please?

On Monday, 7 January 2013 14:37:09 UTC, kam...@evoquepr.com wrote:
Ahoy guys!

I'm looking for a rockstar junior RoR developer who would join our amazing and curious startup - Evoque. (remote work or London based)

I'm a founder of a web platform which can revolutionise how PR & Media exchange and manage news.
If you love to learn and are not afraid to be a part of a next web superstar and love challenges - join us.
Experience in Python/RoR always welcome, but not necessary as our senior dev. will teach you all.

More info on PM.

Start immediately.

rathan

Jan 8, 2013, 7:55:02 AM1/8/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

 I'm from India. I know ruby but have no practical experience.
 Interested working remotely.

Regards,
Rathan.

Name: {!name}
Email: {!email}
Subscribed on: {!signdate long}

Avi

Jan 8, 2013, 11:48:12 PM1/8/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have around 8 months exp in ruby on rails. I can work remotely. Can you give me some more details?

Thota praneeth

Jan 9, 2013, 12:17:41 AM1/9/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have around 12 months exp in ruby on rails. I can work remotely. Can you give me some more details?

Vinicius Teles Bezerra

Jan 15, 2013, 7:41:18 PM1/15/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Really great i am interested what have to be done to work in this start up?

2013/1/15, rubyonra...@gmail.com <rubyonra...@gmail.com>:

> Hai sir ,
> This is hari krishna from India at present iam working as junior
> application developer in exleaz software solutions hyderabad iam interested
>
> to join your team please tell me if you are interested in me.
>
> my linked in link is http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hari-krishna/51/ab1/390
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Hari Krishna
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-/PkQCyzKW61QJ.
Message has been deleted

Sachin Joshi

Aug 26, 2013, 5:52:33 AM8/26/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I just saw this thread, If you still have openings, we would like to work for you.

We can help you in the following way:

I am an India based UX Professional, I have a design shop which serves UI design/engineering services.
I have work in rails as required, and one of my team members is Good at rails, who is a computer engineer.

I Have 13 years of industry experience in designing UI for all sorts apps except gaming.
If you Wish we can discuss the possible engagement which is blended with my experience and can assign a full time
resource for your development at cost effective rates.

You can reach me out on sachin(dot)joshi(at)ideaclay(dot)com and we can discuss it more detail.

Best Regards,
Sach

Gorav Bhootra

Sep 2, 2013, 4:54:54 AM9/2/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Consider this message if tele-working is an option. We have pool of resources and can deliver quality work for reasonable fees.

Regards,
Gorav
+91 98401 64646
go...@impactservices.in